Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm

Angel Predator Board

I got a Leet as Paintball gun. I probly have 3k in this gun. It's an Angel 3 with a Faster Board in it. Predator board from TAG Sports. 30 Bps (Balls per Second) The Hopper is belt fed sound activated feeds 23 balls per second. Comes with a MacDev 4500 psi low pressure Nitrogen fiber wrapped tank. Also a complete Freak barrel system with 8 inserts for 8 different ball sizes with 2 backs 2 fronts. It also has Special eyes wich detects the balls in the chamber that helps avoid chopping balls at 23 bps. Also has a super lite ram bolt inside that helps it fire super fast. This thing shoots paint so fast some times a ball slows down slightly from rubbing on inside of the barrel & the ball behiind it will catch up in mid air and hit it from the behind :mrgreen:

This thing is a machine gun! makes playing paintball unfair for people using tippmans :twisted:

only looking for $500 + shipping

Also comes with soo many extras. Origional angel box, special angel grease/oil. 3 extra barrels the barrel kit, Masks, pod belt extra dye pods. soo much more.... This thing is ready for tournement play. I have no time to play anymore so selling for some extra cash. this thing was my baby. I've bruised up so many pro players with this gun it's worth it if you love the game... PM for extra pics, price is set in stone! worth well over $3,000 when purchased new
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.