FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Plague Inc

<<

Josh66

Post Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Plague Inc

It's a very addictive game, lol. The goal is to create a plague that wipes out all life on Earth.

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... wsMSwyLDNd

iPhone:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plague- ... mpt=uo%3D2

The Android version is free - you can buy it to unlock everything, but you can also unlock everything just by playing the game (beat a level on Normal or Brutal and it unlocks the next level); it's doesn't look like there's a free iPhone version.

I've been getting my ass handed to me on the Bio-Weapon level - I can't even beat the 'Normal' difficulty level yet... (And the Brutal difficulty on the Nano-Virus level is equally hard....)

On the Nano-Virus level, the world starts work on the cure from day one - and even on the Normal difficulty, the cure is usually close to 70% done before I can even infect a second country.

On the Bio-Weapon level, it is constantly becoming more deadly (even if there are no symptoms), so it's an uphill battle to get new people infected before the carriers all die.

Who else plays it?
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 am

Re: Plague Inc

Downloading now for my Android tablet.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a try.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:57 am

Ok, just finished my first game. I used a bacteria, managed to wipe out the world population in 501 days. Final score 3980.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:33 am

I have been playing it on my iPhone for a while now. The nano-virus is a real killer. The other levels are fairly easy. Just keep devolving every symptom and increase transmission, saving your money until everyone on the planet is infected. Then make it lethal fast.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to HAL 3000 - Computer Geeks