FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

No Screaming...

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 pm

No Screaming...

...like a little girl damn it! Keep your guard up!
The confused look :? :? on the other guy's face is priceless....I guess from the fact his eyeball is hanging out and his Adam's apple will be on the end of the instructor's knife...hehehe

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: No Screaming...

Brutal stuff. Replace that knife with a kubotan and your opponent would be one sore motherfucker. :mrgreen:
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 am

Yes, slitting someone's throat when you have the advantage is not complicated. Stab his head, gotcha. Getting the advantage is the hard part, closing the distance without taking damage. I don't get the off hand grab for the guys weapon arm, but I guess that's because I'm not thinking about slitting throats, which is what this video is all about. The element of surprise is the advantage that allows you to kill someone like that, unless you want to bank on your ability to can't a punch, knife, or gun hand.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 am

He knows what he's talking about , i wonder how many throuts he's slit ? seems to know what he's talking about, must have practiced on a few hundred cows or somthing :roll:
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 pm

In the first part of the muted section, it looks like he demonstrating how to stab a person through the liver at an angle that would also cut the diaphragm and deflate a lung, or punture the lung. Then a devastating throat slit across the neck and chest hitting the brachial artery. The first one would be fatal by itself, but the second would be hard to execute without the first. People struggle alot, but not so much when they are bleeding out with popped lungs... not sure about the second portion. Seems like he's just doing more head control by burying the knife into a skull cavity.

You're right Hallis, where did they get the mouth breather dude taking the hits? Priceless :lol:
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:In the first part of the muted section, it looks like he demonstrating how to stab a person through the liver at an angle that would also cut the diaphragm and deflate a lung, or punture the lung. Then a devastating throat slit across the neck and chest hitting the brachial artery. The first one would be fatal by itself, but the second would be hard to execute without the first. People struggle alot, but not so much when they are bleeding out with popped lungs... not sure about the second portion. Seems like he's just doing more head control by burying the knife into a skull cavity.

You're right Hallis, where did they get the mouth breather dude taking the hits? Priceless :lol:

I'm thinking that he might be explaining how to defeat some types of body armor w/o side panels - or get around it altogether. You notice his first strike only goes in the side (at the liver as you pointed out) and all other hits are to the head area (throat,etc.) and he avoids the torso altogether.

Pfft....But what do I know...
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah... I was noticing that for the second attacks he had the guys head down stabbing through the collar bone, upper rib cage area. That would make sense on body armor without a high collar. There are alot of full armors that don't have much under the arm either. I guess I hadn't really thought about stabbing anyone that was decked out in battle gear.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:06 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:Yeah... I was noticing that for the second attacks he had the guys head down stabbing through the collar bone, upper rib cage area. That would make sense on body armor without a high collar. There are alot of full armors that don't have much under the arm either. I guess I hadn't really thought about stabbing anyone that was decked out in battle gear.

Yep, probably sentry elimination - seeing as how he really emphasizes the "no screaming" aspect of his dirty work.

Ol' Cleetus, the slack jawed yokel had me laughing my ass off. Funny shit - considering the fact the poor dumb schlub would have ended up as a huge lump of gristle and body fat, drawing flies.
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm

What confuses me, is why use a knife instead of a silenced pistol? Even if the guy didn't get out a groan or gurgle, there would be alot of shuffling around and you'd get soaked in blood. Bloody footprints couldn't be good. Do military guys carry weapons with suppressors?

I like the way the doughy dude is so flinchy. I know rubber knife poke can smart, but the way he's looking for it and just way to slow to react is killing me.

Return to Cold Steel