FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Bite from a RAT Izula

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:03 am

Bite from a RAT Izula

Hey Kiddies, remember when mom & dad told you not to play with sharp pointed objects?

Well, here's what happens when you're in a hurry and don't pay attention while wrapping a RAT Izula handle in lacrosse crosslace.

This is the knife:
100-IMGA0310.JPG

This is what happens - 14 stitches on the thumb and forefinger:
003.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Cool, huh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:46 am

Re: Bite from a RAT Izula

I bet that bled like a motherfucker. YEAH! Lots of pity and attention from the missus, I bet. :mrgreen:
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:59 am

Mate, that RAT bit hard. That must be one razor sharp little bitch.

Hope your poor pinkies heal up real good soon.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:49 am

Arrrr arrrrrr arrrrrrrr ooooooooowCH
<<

ChicoSlim803

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:32 am

shit that looks like it hurts. No picking for you for a while. Hope it geys better Hallis. Nice blade though
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:14 am

HallisChalmers wrote:Cool, huh?

Way Cool, I bet you even stitched em up yourself with a couple inner strands from the same paracord your were going to wrap the handle in!!!!!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am

I hope he isn't that freaking tough! I couldn't attempt my own stiching! I have however give myself shots out on the ranch, it was way cheaper than driving to the doctor!! A little more cutting hallis and you no longer would have had a thumb to stick in your ass! You damb near cut it off. I bet it hurt like hell, now your getting all this attention, feels good now doesn't it!!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:13 am

I am a little surprised also, I always figured HallisChalmers as a tatical pink kind of guy :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:53 pm

KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:Cool, huh?

Way Cool, I bet you even stitched em up yourself with a couple inner strands from the same paracord your were going to wrap the handle in!!!!!

the lockpickkid wrote:I hope he isn't that freaking tough! I couldn't attempt my own stiching! I have however give myself shots out on the ranch, it was way cheaper than driving to the doctor!! A little more cutting hallis and you no longer would have had a thumb to stick in your ass! You damb near cut it off. I bet it hurt like hell, now your getting all this attention, feels good now doesn't it!!!

Actually, I must confess I'm not as tough as I thought I was. Picture a morbidly obese guy in his skivvies, running around in circles spurting blood all over the floor, screaming like a little girl doing the pee-pee dance.

Trust me, whenever possible, leave the stitching to the pros. Besides, they give you drugs! (woohoo)
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

KokomoLock wrote:I am a little surprised also, I always figured HallisChalmers as a tatical pink kind of guy :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I'm waiting for the tactical pink digital camouflage pattern to come out. (Wanker)
<<

ChicoSlim803

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:08 pm

LMAO
<<

Warder

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm

...while wrapping a RAT Izula handle.....

Show a pick if you ever get the wrapping on, eh?

Cheers tough guy!
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Warder wrote:
...while wrapping a RAT Izula handle.....

Show a pick if you ever get the wrapping on, eh?

Cheers tough guy!

Will do. ;)
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 am

Yikes... that's a shitty looking crosslace. Knots are dangerous. Must've been a good one for 'em to break out the suture kit instead of using the glue and splint. Did you hit anything important?

Everyone with knives has a couple. My right pinky doesn't work for shit because I cut the tendon wrapping a handle. Dropped it and actually reached out to grab the blade. There was a guy a few weeks ago on one of the knife forums who cut off his palm sharpening one. Like a fish fillet...

Hope it heals up quick, and you bullied the doctor into giving you some good meds to help kill the time you won't be using to tie knots for a couple weeks.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 pm

ToolyMcgee wrote:Yikes... that's a shitty looking crosslace. Knots are dangerous. Must've been a good one for 'em to break out the suture kit instead of using the glue and splint. Did you hit anything important?

Everyone with knives has a couple. My right pinky doesn't work for Sh!t because I cut the tendon wrapping a handle. Dropped it and actually reached out to grab the blade. There was a guy a few weeks ago on one of the knife forums who cut off his palm sharpening one. Like a fish fillet...

Hope it heals up quick, and you bullied the doctor into giving you some good meds to help kill the time you won't be using to tie knots for a couple weeks.

Actually, the tip of the forefinger from the cut forward is dead-nuts numb, but the thumb feels pretty good.
Next

Return to Cold Steel