FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Anti-Stab Knife

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Re: Anti-Stab Knife

jpe wrote:(Homo)rare you talking about me???

He's talking about the knife, although it's funny that you jumped to the conclusion that he was talking about you. Why so jumpy? Hiding something? ;)
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:22 pm

LOL!! that's some funny shit right there!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

hemphead

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 am

Is a anti-stab knife can be used as a kitchen utensils?
Last edited by hemphead on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm

i think that knife is a cool idea and may be ideal for diving but otherwise its pretty retarded. if your not diving with it then ur obviously just trying to kill someone or something. anyway, i carry a knife with me were ever i go. sometimes is a nice super sharp smith & wesson or Mtech sometimes or it is a all plastic Kevlar knife so i can get through a metal detector without the government raping me. anyway the point being a knife is a basic tool that everyone should have a right to carry. u can kill someone with a pencil and they don't put bans on those. i swear the government is getting more retarded every year. they have this image of nothing but butterfly and fields of flowers when down the road people are shooting each other over crack and the color of the cloths they wear.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Thedonofdeath wrote:i think that knife is a cool idea and may be ideal for diving but otherwise its pretty retarded. if your not diving with it then ur obviously just trying to kill someone or something. anyway, i carry a knife with me were ever i go. sometimes is a nice super sharp smith & wesson or Mtech sometimes or it is a all plastic Kevlar knife so i can get through a metal detector without the government raping me. anyway the point being a knife is a basic tool that everyone should have a right to carry. u can kill someone with a pencil and they don't put bans on those. i swear the government is getting more retarded every year. they have this image of nothing but butterfly and fields of flowers when down the road people are shooting each other over crack and the color of the cloths they wear.

Amen brotha! :agree:

Also, HC's earlier point about the "automatic weapons" ban, was on the mark, they were just out to ban weapons that look mean (warm and fuzzies all around ok?)... Not to mention the old adage, guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people... It takes a person using ANY weapon to kill someone, a weapon is just a tool, and harmless without an operator. :akimbo:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

Thedonofdeath

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 am

thank you elbowmacaroni. hey HC does have a good point. the should just start banning people instead lol. i mean obviously i don't want my next door neighbor owing a rocket launcher or anything but i have own(ed) a gun or 2 and pellet gun and a A$$ load of knifes, yet i have never killed anyone. The problem is the government doesn't know were to draw the line and that has always been the case. to them its more like a dotted line on a road, your allowed to cross to pass someone but you have to get back on your side. don't know if that makes any sense but basically it boils down to: THERE RETARDED
Previous

Return to Cold Steel