FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: new member

SeanGallagher wrote:How much did you donate to this site? I have donated;
$25 so far, you?

I know the answer, just curious to see if you'll actually say it.

Edit: While not much money, I've also "donated" a lot of my time by writing a tutorial, posting pictorial breakdowns of locks, and answering questions when I'm able. I'm really curious now though, what exactly have you donated?
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Dont let the door hit you on your way out 2 forums same outcome it's not elbow it's you . Some one let me out like you trapped or something you are a quitter.
<<

Josh66

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm

SeanGallagher wrote:I want to leave so someone let me out please.

All you have to do is stop coming back. Delete your bookmarks and browsing history if it helps.

Before leaving, go to your User CP and change you e-mail address to asfbshjkfvbasdfjhvasdb@zfxvjhasdkjvdfsnjkbv.com and you'll never get another e-mail from the forum.

Just to make sure you can't log in, change your password to zadrgjdrakljgbadlghjkadrb as well.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay asshole, you shit it up, you want your account removed, you fucking got it, I will be banning your account immediately after posting here.

Did you really think that donating $0.01 would give you any credibility and that you couldn't be called out on it? Donating ONE FUCKING PENNY to say you've donated is flat out INSULTING, not only to myself and the other two owners of this site, but to the REST OF THE MEMBERSHIP as well. You are repeatedly DEMONSTRATING to everyone how LITTLE integrity, decency, and honesty you posses.

Let's tell the FULL truth here and not lie by omission now too. Your ban over on lp101 was not solely for posting in BST prior to making their required 50 posts. I know it, you know it and many here already knew it before you even registered here. You made a bunch of bullshit posts to bolster your post count to get over the threshold (which is also against their rules.) Again, so much for your claimed honesty and integrity.

A post complaining by a new member within 24 hours of making a post that was not yet approved and claiming it was "ALMOST A WEEK" (YOUR WORDS) is DISHONEST, DISRESPECTFUL, and NOT a sign of integrity by any stretch of the imagination.

At this point, I almost have to wonder if you are actually a criminal who is trying to sell the evidence used in the commission of their crime due to some of the things you have said, your absurd impatience and relentless dishonesty.

I think if you hadn't have been such a dishonest and sleazy fuckwad, you'd have found that myself and the team here are generally quite difficult to upset especially to the point of taking action as it is usually not worth it. Something about you, your actions and attitude smells very fishy. Don't come into my house and shit on the floor and then complain about the smell.

Have a shitty life, your attitude and lack of integrity nearly guarantee it anyway.

Sincerely,
Elbow
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself