FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hola from Mexico City

<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Hola from Mexico City

i had to make a cam once for an old abloy padlock out of a brass plug follower... its alot of fun repairing locks...

next time he gives you something to "repair" modify the hell out of it... turn it into a dimple lock or something lol

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=5639 :) itd really suprise him
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm

GringoLocksmith wrote:Today in the shop my boss handed me this busted padlock. The locking bar was worn out so I had to sculpt a new one from a larger piece of brass, form a spring from some spare wire I found, then make a key for it. Five hours later, I had a working padlock, and a solid understanding of how it functions.

I sort of envy you. Here even though I'm still learning a lot, a lot of what I have to do has to be done quickly. Not so much with the new company but we still have a lot of customers who need things done quickly.

You basically get told to go play and figure it out. No way I'd spend 5 hours on a padlock here. Keep us posted with this kind of stuff, it's very interesting to me, and well done by the way.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 am

You should look for a job at a cerajeria in coyoacan and get out of tepito. Its always better to work for the middle class than the incredibly poor.
Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself