FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi

<<

Chrisaphrenia1125

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: Hi

Thats an excellent question, the safe tech at allsecure told me that. Again, is it due to having a straight tailpiece? This is the kind of information i am trying to get that no one will help me with. I am not asking anyone to tell me how to get the combo, just to let me know if im on the right track. This is what i understand to be : three wheels= four numbers in the combination. Last number is the "opening" number. I was told that there are two possible combinations depending on the dialing sequence used but the last number of the combo is constant. is any of this correct or am i being intentionaly misled? was there something special about the cary c5 lock that excluded it from scientific deduction? All im looking for is help here, not a copy of the art of manipulation.
<<

firstbiggestmost

Familiar Face

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 am

Welcome to the forum.
Man if it was me I would visit some local safe techs and find someone that you got get along with and is warm to the idea of you wanting to learn some manipulation.. Hire them to come out and open/service your safe and watch the guy work and ask him some questions. You will probably learn more in the half hour of watching your safe tech work than in a month of online learning. That’s money well spent to me.
Just because you have working combo doesn’t mean you need to memorize it or even look at it. Hell having the key to a lock doesn’t make it any less of an accomplishment when you pick it, especially as a noob. Same applies to your safe.

Personally the suspense would kill me. I couldn’t own a safe and not know what’s inside.
What man has done, man can do.
<<

Tarquin

Familiar Face

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:14 am

I'ma just chime in, even though it's not really my place. In addition to the other comments made, there are people on this board that have something to lose should the information they share be used maliciously.

On this board there are teachers, government employees, soldiers, firemen, corporate managers, and so on. Respectable people with good jobs and upright professions. Imagine the consequences if they freely and irresponsibly put information out there that was used improperly and it became a news item. We live in a modern world and my post on this board could wind up being evidence in a case someplace. Try explaining that to a school board, a First Sergeant, the vice president of the bank you work at, your ethics review board if you're a nurse or a doctor, or your regional director if you worked for the government. Not to mention what it does to anyone who might hold a security clearance.

Even if we did nothing wrong, just having our names brought up in something like that is bad.

Additionally this is a respectable community and any irresponsible behavior might bring undeserved and unfair scrutiny down on locksporters everywhere - in this community as well as others.

I realize you're frustrated and we're all sympathetic to that. At the same time... We have something to lose too. We can't just be runnin' around telling God and everyone how to crack safes and stuff. That's just not responsible and it's not good for anyone involved. Not for you, not for us personally, not for the community in general, and not to other locksporters who aren't even part of this community.

I know it seems anal, but there are reasons - good reasons - for the hesitance and apprehension you've encountered.

Hang out in the chat room a while. Get to know some people. Make a video of your safe and show it to us. Talk to us. Let us get to know you. Besides, there's a really good group of guys here and I think you'd like being part of the community. I know I'm glad I took the time to get to know the people here.

They're all friendly enough. They made me feel very welcome when I was new too. You just gotta give us a chance to get to know you. You'll like it too - there's some interesting mother fuckers runnin' around here. Just don't click on NoNeedForAKey's chat links. Not while you're eating at least.
<<

Vitti

Familiar Face

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Tarquin wrote:Just don't click on NoNeedForAKey's chat links. Not while you're eating at least.

I'll second that one.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Get yourself a stethoscope and fuck around with it. Google the model and make of the safe and look for techniques.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm

By straight tailpiece lock I am guessing you mean a direct drive lock. PM me and I can give you the drill point or tell ya how to go about manipulating it!!
<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Heh, so much for the two pages of telling him no.
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Even if he as the drill point,he still needs a 150watt light source,otherwise he will not be able to see anything,
and there not cheap .As he tested it to see if its a straight tail piece.
<<

Alera

Familiar Face

Post Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Aedalas wrote:Heh, so much for the two pages of telling him no.

I second THAT. :D
'Go Analog Baby, You're So Post-Modern'
Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself