FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

για σας

<<

vienessewaltzer

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 am

για σας

Hello everyone,

I just started picking about a week and a half ago. I've got a masterlock no. 3, masterlock no. 575, masterlock m1, a kwikset deadbolt, and a US SET n8 down to a science with SPPing. Right now I'm working on a schlage I bought. I tore it apart the other night and it has 4 :spool: pins in and a regular pin which I'm pretty excited about. Anyway, it's good to be here. Just wanted to say hi!

vienessewaltzer :hbg:
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:09 am

Re: για σας

vienessewaltzer wrote:Hello everyone,

I just started picking about a week and a half ago. I've got a masterlock no. 3, masterlock no. 575, masterlock m1, a kwikset deadbolt, and a US SET n8 down to a science with SPPing. Right now I'm working on a schlage I bought. I tore it apart the other night and it has 4 :spool: pins in and a regular pin which I'm pretty excited about. Anyway, it's good to be here. Just wanted to say hi!

vienessewaltzer :hbg:

I don't think there are many Greek speakers here so your greeting would have been missed by most. Hello and welcome to the forum. Are you from Greece? If so it would be interesting to know if there is a lockpicking scene in Greece and what sort of locks do you find there?
<<

vienessewaltzer

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 am

Not from there, just learning the language. I'm saving up my vacation days at work so I can hopefully have a 2 week vacation there next year. My friend is from there though, I'll see if he can bring me back a lock that he would normally see there. He should be back in mid-January.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:22 am

Greetings & wecome Buddy :armed:
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:20 pm

WELCOME VIENESSEWALTZER!! Is there anything else I could call you that wouldn't take so long to type? lol.

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Good to meet ya, and look foward to seein' ya on the board friend.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself