FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

The_Doctor is in.

<<

The Doctor

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 am

The_Doctor is in.

Hello everyone. I have been at this website for quite some time now, and I am still orange. Well here I am to fix this atrocity. Also, while right-ing this wrong, I will Introduce myself.

HELLO! I am The_Doctor, you only get to know my name if we trade, or, I will probably tell you if we chat a lot and I don't think you are a tool. Well I don't feel like writing a story right now, I just wrote one on the First Lock Picked topic. So I'll do it list format.

BASIC INFO: I am a 19 year old male. I am a multiple alien abductee. That was a joke. I like the military, ladies, and my hobbies. I am joining the Army and getting my RANGER tab or I will die trying. That is a fact. Wish me luck.

HOBBIES/Interests: Exercising, Lock Picking, Morse Code, Boxing, :boxing: Survival, Science, Astronomy(yes I know that its a science), History, Tactics, Weapons :soldier: :armed: , Martial Arts (specifically Wing Chun but I enjoy several others), Skateboarding, Climbing, Hiking, and others that I do not care to list.

TV/Movies: I love Doctor Who. Period. Other good ones are The X-Files, The Office, Star Trek (The Original Series), and that's about all I care to list. -Movies- I am basically a war movie junky. Black Hawk Down, Merril's Marauders, A bridge Too Far ect. Love cowboy movies too, Hang em high, fistful of dollars ect. I like witty movies rather than stupid-ass fart jokes. Although in the movie Idiocracy the stupid-ass fart jokes were part of a larger witty joke. So that is exceptable. Forest Gump Is another one of my favorites. Oh, and of course Star Wars and The Lord Of The Rings.

If you have questions, feel free to ask me on chat. I am on a lot more frequently now days. Usually during un-godly hours.

Well thats me. Toodles. May the Force be with you, always. Live Long and Prosper. Alonzi Alonzo! -The_Doctor

Post Scriptum
I like writing out post scriptum instead of ps because it sounds cooler and people might mistake me for a smart guy. With that said I love lock picking and am trying to improve. I may be wiling to trade, although I hate internet transactions. Here is my youtube channel. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/user/kungfuiskoo?feature=mhee (the first video in the suit is a Doctor Who reference)
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:02 am

Re: The_Doctor is in.

Welcome, I like a guy with a sense of humor.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:07 pm

The Doctor wrote:HELLO! I am The_Doctor, you only get to know my name if we trade, or, I will probably tell you if we chat a lot and I don't think you are a tool.

I wonder if we do ever get to find out The Doctor's name.
<<

jailersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:45 pm

That's why I wore a name tag for years. I still don't know my name. Oh well.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Lol welcome doctor :troll:

I may be wiling to trade, although I hate internet transactions.
Maybe someone will get to meet this mysterious dr ! hopefully you live close to someone to trade :ugeek:
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:52 am

Welcome Doctor. I would first tell you I appreciate your plans to join the Army and protect my freedoms, young men and women with that since of purpose deserve our support. You will find this site to be a treasure trove of knowledge, and never short on wit! Welcome again.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 am

Hey Doc... you only but had to say something to me or one of the mods a while back about the orange - you've been participating heavily in the chat more than enough for people to get to know you're alright - to get the orange remedied. Oh well, I turned ya blue yesterday anyway :) Have fun! Just don't Wang Chung tonight ok?
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

The Doctor

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks all. Much appreciated mastersmith. Lol MBI. I hope they don't reveal his name. That series could run till the end of time... (Insert joke about lame apocalypse predictions.) :wanker: (s)

Return to Introduce Yourself