FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Fill in your profile....

<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri May 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Re: Fill in your profile....

yeah that is a good thing to do...
also it will help for trading... you will know the currency exchange ahead of time...
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 pm

bumped and sticky'd.
this is very important. so all of those users that are new to the forum, it is advised you do this. It will help you out in the long run. :D
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:52 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:You tell 'em!

:D yeah it makes it easier to talk to someone... even if they just put the country... or state/providence if in US/Canada
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:54 pm

for all the new members
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:33 am

In the future, this will be a mandatory requirement in order to be able to officialy enter any future contests that we may have.

Come on y'all, it takes ...what 30 seconds to do? Ahh, but you'll get a lifetime of satisfaction. Do it or Uncle Buck - Mr. Usmcboltaction - his ownself, will come knocking on your door.

Be afraid. Very afraid.

He has a 1000 yard stare....
<<

tom-PWM

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 am

I'm a TOOOL chapter president, and tried to put the group page URL into my "Website" field. The site said I had to use "http//www.example.com" format. Help?
<<

Bpis4all2n

Post Fri May 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Bpis4all2nv

Dont let my member name fool you. It's just one I have used since the internet was born. I'm a 49 year old regular guy from Maryland, USA. I started picking masterlocks 6 years ago with my southourd 11 piece set. But. I must have watched 1,000 hours of youtube as well as reading books before I purchased that first set. Man. I struggled for weeks to open a lock but when I eventually heard that click and new I'd gotten past the spool pin it was on !! I'm here to learn. I'm in the market for a new set of picks but theres so many. There's so much to learn also. I'm rambling, so I wanted to say hello.

Return to Introduce Yourself