FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I'm alive and well! (Snor is back)

<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm alive and well! (Snor is back)

Hello keypicking, Snor is back. I just wanted to say hi to everyone, old and new! I have risen from the grave and I am swiping the dust from my shoulder.

The reason that I have not been online or active is that I have sort of lost interest since I started my education to become a locksmith.
When you spend your entire days around locks they sort of lose their charm and I don't really feel like reading about them in my spare time.

I still have an interest in the hobby, it's just that I have sort of lost touch with that spark I had back when it was still just a hobby.

I can see that the forum has grown quite a bit since my leave but I hope you guys leave a comment and show me that you remember me, I sort of miss you guys.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: I'm alive and well! (Snor is back)

Of course you are remembered, it would be nice to get some more of the old crew back, just to make for some more good posts, since your learning the trade now, why don't you stop by every once in a while and teach us something new. Moose has been gone for awhile also, he stopped by again just the other day though, I think we are going to see some more of him also I hope. Have a good one. "Kid"
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey snor, it's been too long bud! Glad to see you're back. I was just the other day, appreciating the wicked awesome smell of tirflow and wondering where you dissappeared to.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Good to see you back, Snor! Please drop by when you can. And I can relate to getting bored about something that started out as a hobby - and then became a vocation. It happened to me with when I jumped from the amateur radio hobby - into commercial two way radio repeater systems, and FM broadcast, etc.....
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm

I was in Sweden recently and I wondered what happened to you because I was thinking "I should ask that Swedish guy on Keypicking that liked lubricant smells about what sights I should see"
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 am

Yep things were not as smooth without a lube expert.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 am

Wow, it's great to see all the old faces!

Ratyoke, you went to Sweden? Too bad I missed it... if you ever plan another trip just leave me a message.

I will definitely be more active now that I have taken the step and visited the site again.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi snor , good to hear from you :)

I bet your hardly picking locks anymore ! more like snapping and drilling being a pro lockie and all, hows it going that end of the buisness
Try and pop in more its good to see and old face

Seasons greeting/picking

(HAHA)
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Snor wrote:Ratyoke, you went to Sweden? Too bad I missed it... if you ever plan another trip just leave me a message.

Yep. I was in Stockholm for about 4 days with my parents doing tourist stuff, mostly around Gamla Stan. I liked the architecture and all the old buildings, we don't have anything like that in the US.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 am

uklockpicker wrote:Hi snor , good to hear from you :)

I bet your hardly picking locks anymore ! more like snapping and drilling being a pro lockie and all, hows it going that end of the buisness
Try and pop in more its good to see and old face

Seasons greeting/picking

(HAHA)

Well, yeah. When it's a lockout situation or we have to get a lock open the drill is the first toll we reach for, if the client want the lock intact we... Maybe I should take this in the destructive entry forum.
Anyway the pick is pretty much the last tool we reach for because of the time consuming process of picking a lock (we have pretty high standards of our locks in sweden, pretty much all 7-pin assa or higher end products in the common home. Picking them requires a lot of time and skill.)
ratyoke wrote:Yep. I was in Stockholm for about 4 days with my parents doing tourist stuff, mostly around Gamla Stan. I liked the architecture and all the old buildings, we don't have anything like that in the US.

Yeah, when Americans thinks that a 200yrs old house is old, swedes are thinking "Pffh, that's nothing."
Anyway great you liked the architecture. You should check out our nature in some of Sweden's norther parts if you ever visit again. It's spectacular, especially in the winter.

Return to Introduce Yourself