FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

HI forum

<<

razgoul

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 am

HI forum

Hi there everyone , I'm from Canada and i'v been Lock picking for about a year now and i can't stop , it's a crazy hobby/addiction. One day my friends and i went out to bingemans water park to find it was closed. it was so hot out and they closed the park for swimming lessons for the school kids. Well there was a small pool by the camp sites that was open but it was just a baby pool. beside the baby pool was a bigger pool but the gate was locked. I hopped the fence but my friends were too lazy so i just so happened to have my half diamond and a pen tension wrench on me and so naturally i picked the lock. Well once i got the gate open my friends herded into the pool and minutes later a flock of campers followed them. my friends and a handful of campers that day were happy they got to swim and so my passion for lock picking was born.

[EDIT: POSTING THIS CRAP WILL GET YOU BANNED. NO WHINING, NO SNIVELING, NO MERCY. - HC]
<<

barbarian

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:29 am

Re: HI forum

Stories like that often result in lectures about picking locks you don't own and picking locks that are in use. Best kept to yourself.

Welcome to the site. Lots of info here...
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 pm

razgoul wrote:Hi there everyone , I'm from Canada and i'v been Lock picking for about a year now and i can't stop , it's a crazy hobby/addiction. One day my friends and i went out to bingemans water park to find it was closed. it was so hot out and they closed the park for swimming lessons for the school kids. Well there was a small pool by the camp sites that was open but it was just a baby pool. beside the baby pool was a bigger pool but the gate was locked. I hopped the fence but my friends were too lazy so i just so happened to have my half diamond and a pen tension wrench on me and so naturally i picked the lock. Well once i got the gate open my friends herded into the pool and minutes later a flock of campers followed them. my friends and a handful of campers that day were happy they got to swim and so my passion for lock picking was born.

This is a perfect example why the media is against people learning how to pick locks, these forums are often cited as being a place for robbers and thieves, I hope you get banned from here, sorry, but if your going to be an Idiot, you don't need to be a part of this.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:17 pm

We can't condone that kind of behavior here. It is hard enough for us gain acceptance without people who are not going to be responsible with the information they learn here. I certainly don't want to be the one that tells you how to finally crack the lock on that nice bike always parked at the end of your street and when you get caught you say it is not my fault they showed me on keypicking!! :x
<<

GutterClown

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

.45cal wrote:We can't condone that kind of behavior here. It is hard enough for us gain acceptance without people who are not going to be responsible with the information they learn here. I certainly don't want to be the one that tells you how to finally crack the lock on that nice bike always parked at the end of your street and when you get caught you say it is not my fault they showed me on keypicking!! :x

Thanks for highlighting this idiot. He's been banned permanently. Good riddance. (Wanker)

Please folks, anytime you see these kinds of posts from dimwits - let me know and they'll get shitcanned. I can tolerate a lot of shit - but not this.

As .45cal highlighted in his response - it's bad enough when we get the rolling squinty fisheye from the public regarding lockpicking - so I have no problem banning fools like this when they brag about some stupid crap they've done.

End Message.

Return to Introduce Yourself