FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hello everyone!

<<

cmpbll_carolyn1

Post Tue May 11, 2021 4:05 am

Hello everyone!

Hello everybody
my name is Carolyn, I'm 26
I'll start with the fact that I began to be interested in locks (or rather, breaking them) after I was presented with a set of puzzles that are connected links of chains and need to be untangled
and of course I was influenced by various action movies haha
always wanted to be on the side of the villains :D :D
wish everyone a good day!

work time - employee monitoring software
Last edited by cmpbll_carolyn1 on Mon May 17, 2021 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

edocdab

Familiar Face

Post Wed May 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Carolyn, welcome to the forum. We try hard not to break locks generally and try harder to stay away from criminal activities. Our hobbies or professions related to locks wouldn't last otherwise.

It looks like you are joking about it, so I wanted to point out that this is something the community is very strict on. Regulalry people with bad intentions ask for advice unfortunately.

Having mentioned that, what experience in lock picking and such do you have so far? What picks do you have or want to share otherwise?
My youtube channel: https://youtube.com/c/edocdab

Return to Introduce Yourself