FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Ahoy thar

<<

obrotund

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:06 am

Ahoy thar

Hi all. I'm a 40-ish dude from Finland, got into lockpicking about 2 months ago after randomly thinking to myself "self, you know what'd be neat? If I knew how lockpicking works, that's what". Turns out I find it ridiculously enjoyable and it's definitely been the most fun I've had with my pants on in quite a while (occasionally without pants, too). I also caught a case of the safe manipulations after I got the Sparrows Vault for myself as a christmas present (side note: don't bother, just get an actual lock. Quality's pretty ehhhhh and a mounted cutaway will likely cost you about the same). DHL just dropped off my mounted SG 6730 and LG 3330 cutaways from Zieh-Fix; could probably have gotten a perfectly good kidney for the price, but since I'm a single adult I can put my money into anything I damn well please thank you very much.

I look forward to learning more from y'all, and I hope you have a pleasant evening / day / morning / diurnal anomaly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

barbarian

Post Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Re: Ahoy thar

Welcome to the site.

So much information here and many people glad to help.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:16 pm

Re: Ahoy thar

Welcome obrotund! You have come to the right place to learn your new passion. Good folks and a wealth of knowledge.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Introduce Yourself