FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Very New Person to Lock Picking

<<

pagedeveloper

Post Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:56 am

Very New Person to Lock Picking

Good Day..

Found this site from the YouTube Lock Picking Lawyer. He was talking about the Xmas exchange that had been done and what he got. Thought that I would come look. I just purchased my first basic
set of LockPicks. I have purchased a couple Master locks (to learn on) and well they have not been a problem. The three that I tried, I was in within about a min. I had never done any lock picking in the past.
MY very first attempt. I like it, it has been something that I have been interested in for a very long time. I guess I do not like to not know what is behind or in something. I have no interest at this point, other
then a hobby. I have a safe behind me, that is one of the cash dropping top slots ones. It was given to me, and I have not been able to get into it. The combo was lost, and the only way someone wants to help is drill it.

I found two holes in the bottom of it (to mount to the floor) and I am trying to see if I can get a camera in there, and see if I can see the slots cut out. The dial on the safe has a bulldog picture. I have done basic research on it before, just had not tried to deal with it. Work, Home, and the like has been in the way.

So if anyone has any ideas, I am open. Looking forward to learning all that I can about this great hobby.
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Very New Person to Lock Picking

Hmm.. Fully trained.?
Yep, That's my goal. May take awhile. I'll just have fun learning as I go.
<<

pagedeveloper

Post Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Re: Very New Person to Lock Picking

Being able to handle different types of locks, is training. So until you have played with them, you will never know or learn how to do so. I am guessing that most people can not pick up a lock (what ever type) and start sticking tools in it,and get it open. Maybe a simple lock, but anything that is suppose to be of a high security, it will take time on the lock. It is like learning to write code, you can not work for MS or Apple as a programmer until you know what you are doing. An learning what you are doing takes time and practice. You might be able to do some code review, but being able to write the main code for MS Office or Windows it takes time. An I thought that was what I was trying to do. So if not, someone explain to me what I need to do different??

Return to Introduce Yourself