FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi I'm Carolynn

<<

Carolynn

Post Fri May 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi I'm Carolynn

Hello Lockpickers! My name is Carolynn Huubbard my step dad is Logan. I an 7 years old (Isince I'm 7 Logan has to help me and keep an eye on my use of the forum and the computer), from Massachusetts. I am learning to pick locks. I started out with a Kwikset key in knob with one pin in it and can now pick it with all five pins!
I love helping my step dad work on locks, he says I'm a great helper on changeout and rekey jobs.
I get to pick out new locks for my collection for every A I get on my report card and since I got all A's on my last report card Logan is letting/helping me set up an account on here to document my lockpicking/ locksmithing progress.
I am very happy, excited and honored to be a part of the group and look forward to learning everything I can.

Last edited by Carolynn on Fri May 05, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Re: Hi I'm Carolynn

Welcome to the forum kid, I have to say someone sure did a great job helping you type up your introduction. This step dad of yours sounds like a super nice wicked awesome guy :razz:
"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

tarboxb

Familiar Face

Post Fri May 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Welcome to the forum Carolynn! I live about an hour West of you by the Quabbin! Sounds like you have already learned a lot and are enjoying this art. I am not much of a lockpicker though I have picked a few locks. I am mainly here to learn safe lock manipulation and have had five successful openings so far. Lots of fun! You do sound like a super nice wicked awesome guy Logan! :P
<<

Neilau

Post Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi Carolyn.

Big welcome from Australia. I hope you have a lot of fun here.I love your collection of locks. You have some there that I don't have

And it does sound like you have an awesome Step Dad.

Keep us posted on all your successes.

Neilau
Clark's Law (Arthur C)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Welcome from Arizona! Glad to have you here, Carolynn. You have a great start, and we all look forward to helping you along the way.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Fri May 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Welcome. You're going to be one serious force to be reckoned with if you keep practicing at such an early age!
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

ratlock

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 06, 2017 6:44 am

Hi from Scotland Carolynn. Hope your grades and your lock picking goes from strength to strength.
<<

Pick-Fu

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Its good to see such a young person take interest in picking locks... My grandson loves his papa's locks but mostly trying to break keys off inside, but he is only 2
<<

whizdumb

Post Sun May 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Welcome Carolynn,

I hope you find our forum welcoming and informative. If you need any help, I'm sure our members (myself included) will gladly reach out and support you. First and foremost, it's very important to keep your grades up. However, hobbies are also important and let you exercise your skills at something you enjoy. So that being said... Enjoy what you like to do, but focus on what's important(that's your grades). One final note, you step-dad sounds like he on the right path.. I hope you can earn some new locks and keep on picking.

Cheers and Happy Picking!
Whizdumb
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Tue May 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello Carolynn. I love your Avatar.... and your PJ's!
Nothin' better than pickin' locks in your PJ's, right?!
Who needs a bedtime story?! Nah, pj's and pickin' :yep:

Carolynn wrote:....I started out with a Kwikset key in knob with one pin in it and can now pick it with all five pins!

Very nice! So, now that you're familiar with Kwikset... what do you think?
Is is worthy of protecting your home? Your belongings? Your family?
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

Carolynn

Post Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 pm

It's kind of scary that Kwikset is used so much, I think you should use a TrioThing because Dad just growls and grumbles a lot when he tries to pick his.

Return to Introduce Yourself