FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Hi from Manitoba

<<

lorkoe

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:01 am

Hi from Manitoba

I have been interested in lock picking for about 6 years. Almost all my tools are homemade. When my wife goes away on a longer trip, she often brings me back an older padlock without a key. It is certainly a challenge to try to make a key to fit these keyways. I would upload a few photos, but as a noobie, I'm not sure just yet how to do that.
Loren
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:36 am

Re: Hi from Manitoba

Welcome.

to upload a photo just make a post or reply to one and at the bottom click on the "upload attachment" then you can upload pic's :)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

lorkoe

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks Anarchy_won. I knew it would be simple. Some sites require that the pictures be hosted on photo sharing sites, so I wasn't sure.
<<

Scrince

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:51 am

no the admins here don't worry about financial cost of hosting images because they are millionaires. Please post all relevant photos on this site so we can have access to them years down the road !. Welcome to KP, where the the knowledge is free, but the skills no cost you.
A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck.....
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:52 pm

Bigdipper08 wrote:no the admins here don't worry about financial cost of hosting images because they are millionaires. Please post all relevant photos on this site so we can have access to them years down the road !. Welcome to KP, where the the knowledge is free, but the skills no cost you.

IDK if they are millionaires, but KP has out lasted alot of image hosting sites and everyone was sick of broken image links so the owners decided to pay the hosting costs for us to upload so your images will still be around 6 months or even 5 years from now :smile:
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Welcome Loren! Glad you're here.

Bigdipper08 wrote:no the admins here don't worry about financial cost of hosting images because they are millionaires.

I'm sure you meant nothing at all by this, other than lighthearted joking? But alot of meaning can be lost when
typed versus spoken. I'm just concerned some may think there is some truth to it (hell I dunno, maybe there is). lol

I've never seen the Admins or Mods push for donations (they probably just don't feel it's right to do that).
But I'm sure that voluntary contributions from us is essential for keeping the site up & running smooth.
Actually you've reminded me that I'm guilty of not doing this for awhile now. About that time of year I think :)

Again, I know you didn't mean it like that at all!... it just made me think to mention this. That's all.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."

Return to Introduce Yourself