FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Brand New to all of this

<<

BoredomFighter

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 am

Brand New to all of this

Came across a safe on Craigslist, in the free section. Decided this would be something interesting to try and learn. Just found this forum, and am already somewhat intimidated by the amount of information I'm gonna need to learn. Got a 2 door drop safe with Ilco Unicam locks. (from a couple of posts I've seen on here, probably not the easiest for a complete noob). So, going to start looking for good reference materials, I've seen that the National Locksmith's guide to Manipulation may be a good place to start. Any other suggestions or tips would be helpful. For now, just gonna try to lurk and absorb what I can. Thanks
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:01 am

Re: Brand New to all of this

welcome to the forum, check out viewtopic.php?f=100&t=8688 for a book written by a member of the forum that might help you out ;)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

BoredomFighter

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:49 am

Thanks, started printing it out last night and ran out of ink. Going to get more now. Started reading the first few pages though, looks very helpful.

Now to try to find a cutaway lock cheaply
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:48 am

if you have a hard time finding one send me a pm and I might be able to help ;)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.

Return to Introduce Yourself