FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

KP Noob

<<

sparagmos

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:56 am

KP Noob

Hello all,

My name is Michael and I live in Charleston SC. I was introduced to picking about a year ago. I just finished up college in May and started a new job. Everything was going great, until one Friday.. Someone brought a box of locks to work and it was all over, the addiction came back and now I cannot stop picking. I almost lost all hope, and then I found Keypicking.com. After reading through some of the threads i decided to check myself in. It is the closest thing to Seasons at Malibu that the internet offers for a picker. Needless to say I am excited to be here.

:shorthook: Sparagmos
<<

HT4

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Re: KP Noob

Welcome to KP... There's lots of great folks here who are happy to help fellow pickers. As you can see from my avatar, I spent some time in Charleston. Great city. I still make it back there every now and then.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi Michael,

I spoke to you for a while last night... always good to have new blood to feed to the machines. Er... um... New members! Yeah... that's it!

Well, I do have to say there are two major differences you'll find from Seasons at Malibu here. Firstly, there is nothing luxury going on, and secondly, we actually encourage you to further (as to continue or accelerate, not the bus, although there are certain crossovers conceptually... [and no kids, don't do drugs!]) pursue the hobby and buy more and more locks until you can actually buy some empty property and on it, build a large [at least 5,300sq ft) house exclusively from locks! Okay, maybe not THAT far... but still --buy more locks already what are you waiting for?-- there is likely to be a undercurrent of knowledge you will wish to delve into and in that, you will find that there is ample help to be offered anyone who takes the time to ask {so long as it doesn't seem shady [no, not slim, but if it was him, then still no help as he is a dried crust in a backwashed douchenozzle--or maybe he isn't and just plays one of TV--whatever, given the appearance of his being far beyond merely just a mere malcontent, he would still gain no assistance here or maybe he would from some fanboy... as it is unlikely that Emineminemineminemineminem will visit our fine site, I don't really claim to lose any sleep over it either way, nor would I honestly, if the situation presented itself.]) But really, all I am getting at here, is fell free to ask questions, perhaps even ones which you think are stupid questions (Some say there is no such thing as a stupid question; however, I content there,in fact, is... and that is a question that has been asked (and answered to by others) more then three times) because everyone was new once and have all asked the noob questions at some point themselves. So don't sweat that at all. It's all good man... Enjoy the forum and chat!

And please do fix the operational flow and processes at that bloody airport there... :P

-Elbow :akimbo:

sparagmos wrote:Hello all,

My name is Michael and I live in Charleston SC. I was introduced to picking about a year ago. I just finished up college in May and started a new job. Everything was going great, until one Friday.. Someone brought a box of locks to work and it was all over, the addiction came back and now I cannot stop picking. I almost lost all hope, and then I found Keypicking.com. After reading through some of the threads i decided to check myself in. It is the closest thing to Seasons at Malibu that the internet offers for a picker. Needless to say I am excited to be here.

:shorthook: Sparagmos
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi Michael... I'm Mike. Welcome!! Glad you're here.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

muddassarusa

Familiar Face

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:29 am

Welcome KP NOOB this is place learn n share now you are here enjoy will get more from here

Return to Introduce Yourself