FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Members Say Hi

<<

MHM

Familiar Face

Post Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Re: Members Say Hi

Welcome to the site @grizgrin and @ronaldlewis. Good to have you guys here. Best way to learn is to ask questions, so figure out how to post pics, start some threads, and get into it.

Best wishes,

Michael Maynard.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Welcome new people!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

framon

Post Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 am

Hello Gang, found this site over the weekend. My name is Phil Agius with Framon Manufacturing Company (key machines, locksmith tools, software, Blue Dog Key Blanks)...saw a few posts regarding our machines and figured I'd see if I can assist with topics in any way. Always feel free to contact me, best regards from the USA!
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:03 pm

Hey Phil!!
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Glad to see you here, Phil. :D

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Skoalart

Post Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello all! I am fairly new to picking, but have found it to be a lot of fun. I have been dabbling for a while, but only recently have I started getting more into it. I originally got into all this years ago to attempt to aid me during the zombie apocalypse lol! I found a little pouch of picks in my friends garage and he gave them to me and said good riddance! I raked a few locks open and thought I was so great. A few months ago I realized that I lost that set of picks somehow and decided to get more. I bought a 32 piece set from Klom. I only have 5 different locks. I started on the 4 pin master lock and just a few days ago started learning about spp. I watched some videos by BosnianBill on YouTube and with that little info I have now spp'd a kwikset deadbolt cylinder with a few spools. I hope to continue gaining knowledge and work my way up to being able to pick a Sargeant Assa Abloy (they replaced the fire escape door at my job and I took the cylinder and got the key from the boss). Thank yall for having me and I hope to learn alot.
<<

Boro

Post Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:03 am

Hello,
I am Benedikt from germany and got into lockpicking about 3 years ago. I have properly started picking about 1 year ago tho. Lately i have found safecracking to be a lot of fun.
<<

edocdab

Familiar Face

Post Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:37 pm

Welcome to the forum both! Manipulation is also fun and this forum is a good place to learn about lock picking and all sorts of things about safes as well :)
My youtube channel: https://youtube.com/c/edocdab
<<

Msmoney

Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:13 am

Hi! My name is Michelle and I'm from San jose California. I have always loved lock picking my old friend taught me years ago. I still have a ton to learn. Never thought I was good enough to join a forum but tonight I came across a discussion on arrow locks and how mystified people are towards them. I have many and make keys by hand so i thought I could contribute that way maybe. Im in no way a straight edge goody goody but I'll try to follow the rules and not get kicked out :) :circlip: :wgaf:
<<

bhm-75

Post Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi!
I'm Tristan, and for this holidays, a good friend of mine is introducing me to locksport with parcels to open upon publication of his daily videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5WeH ... bCC0Fw9INg
Four days left with "froggy picker"! You can discover with me, videos are published a 5h30PM Pacific time!
I just learned yesterday single pin picking :shorthook:

Thank you all, stay lockbox, huh I mean, stay SAFE!

IMG_5830.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Rbailey885

Post Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:49 am

Hello everybody, nice to meet all of you. I live in the mid-west where I have been a paramedic for 20+ years and I am currently serving as the county coroner. I am new to the art of lock picking, but I find it very addicting and want to move on to safe manipulation. I bought two safes at an auction (without combinations) so that I could practice. Looking forward to learning from some pros.
<<

Oliverwrtight

Post Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:40 am

Hi All, just getting started in lockpicking. Just looking for beginner info, so I am sure I can find some good knowledge in this forum.
<<

Nuutti

Post Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:56 am

Hey y'all! Newbie from Finland. Been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join.
<<

CrankyLockPicker

Post Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:53 am

Hi All,
Newbie UK locksporter here.. joining the forums to get advice and learn!
<<

sah1376

Post Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:05 am

CrankyLockPicker wrote:Hi All,
Newbie UK locksporter here.. joining the forums to get advice and learn!

Hey Cranky! :wavebye:
"A short pencil is better than a long memory."
PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself