FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

ATF criminals with badges

<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:54 am

ATF criminals with badges

I found a link at Schneier.com from yesterday, to an article in the milwaukee journal sentinal about some investigative reporting on some storefront stings by the ATF that create crime waves as the agents recruit susceptible individuals to commit crimes then the ruin the storefronts they rent an bug out without a return address.
Not surprising, Eric Holders thugs will sell automatic weapons to the drug cartels, fast and furiously. Apparently law enforcement is now organized crime.
well it actually has been for a long time. Only one sherrifs department, in key west florida has ever been desingnated a RICO racketeer influenced corrupt organization to my knowlege, but a citizen can also charge an organization under rico as a lawsuit. that should be done to a lot of them, The ST Paul police have been a corrupt organization for a hundred and more years. Once even had a Chief who was part of the Hamm kidnapping and the Bremer kidnapping but the district attorney also got his cut so it was covered up, Alvin "creepy' Karpis was the one who paid them off.

For real national security, we have to watch the corruption in government, and do something about it. What Snowdon revealed is vast unconstitutional police state invasions of everyones privacy, that does not make us any safer, it makes us less free. Snowdon is absolutly a patriot, and some in government are organized criminals.

Look up the ATF investigation of the Milwaukee Sentinal 7december13 to read about it.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:08 am

Re: ATF criminals with badges

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchd ... 16641.html

here it is,

a few weeks ago, someone offered me a gold plated small plate, it appeared to be something that I recognized as a paten, a part of the altar setting from catholic or other churches which is used to hold the hosts, I looked at it and gave it back to the guy, churches have gold plated stuff and an easy trust setup, probably easy to steal from, I suspect that the guy is a kleptomaniac and was trying to hook up with me. he still has it. I did not accept. hes a strange guy, also has a huge apple green buddha statue, he thinks its twenty pounds of apple green jade, but I looked at it and there were not black inclusions or white streaks, and Im convinced its a glass tourist thing.
<<

easy-e

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:55 am

Re: ATF criminals with badges

rai wrote:I looked at it and gave it back to the guy

I would be more worried about leaving my fingerprints on those potentially stolen items.

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required