FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Contingency plan for hiding our weapons

<<

loki

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 am

Re: Contingency plan for hiding our weapons

Like it or not, we all face the posibility of some Sh&^% happening,probably
sooner than we expect.

I make it point to do something, everyday, to further my families'
readiness. Wheather that is checking on emergecy suppplies, more reading and research, any preparative move.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:02 am

Gold and bullets...that's a good start....'cause cash is going to be worthless - you'll need a wheelbarrow of $100 bills to buy a loaf of bread.

I buy a little bit of gold and silver bullion when I can and keep adding to the stockpile of pistol and rifle ammo.

You can never have TOO MUCH of EITHER...

:armed: :uzi:
<<

gibbling666

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Walls would be a safe bet. You can break through drywall rather easily. I would worry about what you edc on a daily basis. Hiding something in the walls would be considered long term storage in my mind and I don't know how I could hide my p245 that I ccw quickly during an unconstitutional search and seizure and not have it look like I had been messing with my walls recently.
<<

gibbling666

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:36 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:Gold and bullets...that's a good start....'cause cash is going to be worthless - you'll need a wheelbarrow of $100 bills to buy a loaf of bread.

I buy a little bit of gold and silver bullion when I can and keep adding to the stockpile of pistol and rifle ammo.

You can never have TOO MUCH of EITHER...

:armed: :uzi:

Gold Schmold! If fallout has taught us anything its that as long as you save all your bottle caps you will be set for life in the economy of the post apocalyptic future.
<<

geardog32

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 pm

So i have been thinking about this recently and i have come to the conclusion that this could never happen large scale. I work for a gun dealer in ohio and i am at gunshows pretty regularly and i know the gunshow crowd. let me tell you that there are too many guys that would rather go down in a hail of gun fire rather than give up there guns. I also think that there are plenty of gunshow goers that have more than guns(insert imagination here). I just don't see it happening.
<<

happykill

Familiar Face

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 am

Fallout lol - I'm glad I'm not the only one amassing a collection of caps. :smile:
-------------------------------
Known Some Call Is Air Am
Previous

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required