FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

show your guns

<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm

show your guns

hay everyone i just want to see if you guys will show your guns if you have any :mrgreen:

[Edit: Moved to correct section. - HC]
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Re: show your guns

bezza1 wrote:hay everyone i just want to see if you guys will show your guns if you have any :mrgreen:

Deeze guns? Hasta lavista baby!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

(HAHA) not those guns guns for shooting (Cookie)
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:14 am

Bushmaster XM15 w/ Carbine Upper, quad rails, EOTech red dot sight

100-IMGA0285.JPG

Sig556 SWAT Pistol w/ quad rails, Unimax laser

100-IMGA0286.JPG

" Come and Take It!"

http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html
cnti.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 am

Heh, I've got nothing on that Bushmaster... I've a shotgun and 2 pistols, and that's it - one of which I've never even used! I have a good excuse though, the ammo is VERY hard to come by and it's a collectors item more than anything else anyway.

The one I'd use most is the shotgun, which is a Mossberg 500A, pretty old but a very nice gun nontheless. It's 12 ga. with a 28" hunting barrel, takes 2¾ or 3 inch shells:

The pistol I actually use is a Colt Delta in 10mm. Has a nice matte finish, stainless mag, and Pachmayr grips. I bought them cos the grips it came with weren't in the best condition, not the most comfortable to shoot with either. The sights are factory zeroed and non-adjustable, but I don't really care. Thing is a beast, and it's LOADS of fun. :mrgreen:

The other is a Tokarev TT33, dated 1945 and in really good condition. It's got some minor rust but apart from that it's really nice... came with its original holster (at least I think so) and cleaning rod, also had a spare magazine... only the serial on one of them matches the gun though, but that's normal as far as I know. It's pretty cool.

And here's a nice artsy shot of those grips, cos I love them so much. :mrgreen:

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:09 am

I will try to get a few of my guns posted, problem is, I don't really like to have any evidence of what I have floating around!! When Obama and his thugs think we no longer have the right to bear arms, and he unsuspectingly comes to get mine, he will leave my property without a head.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 am

Solomon wrote:Heh, I've got nothing on that Bushmaster... I've a shotgun and 2 pistols, and that's it - one of which I've never even used! I have a good excuse though, the ammo is VERY hard to come by and it's a collectors item more than anything else anyway.

The one I'd use most is the shotgun, which is a Mossberg 500A, pretty old but a very nice gun nontheless. It's 12 ga. with a 28" hunting barrel, takes 2¾ or 3 inch shells:

The pistol I actually use is a Colt Delta in 10mm. Has a nice matte finish, stainless mag, and Pachmayr grips. I bought them cos the grips it came with weren't in the best condition, not the most comfortable to shoot with either. The sights are factory zeroed and non-adjustable, but I don't really care. Thing is a beast, and it's LOADS of fun. :mrgreen:

The other is a Tokarev TT33, dated 1945 and in really good condition. It's got some minor rust but apart from that it's really nice... came with its original holster (at least I think so) and cleaning rod, also had a spare magazine... only the serial on one of them matches the gun though, but that's normal as far as I know. It's pretty cool.

And here's a nice artsy shot of those grips, cos I love them so much. :mrgreen:

The Tokarev 7.62 x 25 is hard to get anywhere Solomon. It's a little obscure, but you can find it here in the states if you look around.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/72-rds-762x25-Tokarev-86-Gr-Ammo.aspx?a=274558&kwtid=222257

As for the 10 mm Colt - how hard is ammo to come by in Northern Ireland? How restrictive are your laws there re: firearms possession?
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:45 pm

The ammo is ok, guy at the range gets it in easily enough. I don't go down there often, but he usually has it well stocked since when I do head over there I usually fire my way through 10 boxes or something lol...

As for laws, they're pretty restrictive. You need a section 5 for handguns which I can tell you isn't the easiest to get... it takes a while, and there are a lot of things taken into account which can prohibit you from getting one. It's not impossible though, plenty of people have them. Shotguns and .22 rifles aren't that hard to get, all you really need is permission from a few people saying you can shoot over their land and of course a clean record etc.

There are limitations and stuff for when you do have guns aswell. For example, you're not allowed to keep ammunition at home, and firearms have to be locked up at all times. Nobody other than the person with the certificate is allowed access to the keys to the cabinet... so if I had a wife, and she as much as knew where the key was, I could probably be fined or even have my license revoked. It's pretty heavy stuff. That applies nomatter what kind of cert you have aswell.

Thanks to my being able to own handguns, it also means my pump is allowed to hold more than 2 rounds - which is the max capacity you're allowed on a standard firearms certificate. It'd really suck to have a pump which only holds 2 shots... kinda defeats the purpose in my eyes. :mrgreen:
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Man, i am sooooooooo jealous.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

rosindubh37713

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 am

I dont have any :cry: they are illegal here!! :cry:
Check out my Picking Videos @ http://uk.youtube.com/RosinDubh37713
<<

taurus420

Familiar Face

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 pm

A few of my favorite guns. I got a .243 Rifle with custom Tiger striped wood frame & a sweet Redfield scope. My Blued Taurus 1911 .45 with Laser sights. & my little hip concealed .22 long rifle that I never go anywhere without it on my belt.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm

taurus420 wrote:A few of my favorite guns. I got a .243 Rifle with custom Tiger striped wood frame & a sweet Redfield scope. My Blued Taurus 1911 .45 with Laser sights. & my little hip concealed .22 long rifle that I never go anywhere without it on my belt.

How do you like that Taurus 1911? Taurus has been bldg some nice affordable weapons lately. I have their Model 85 in .38 Special and I've had a Model 100 in 9mm.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm

taurus420 wrote:A few of my favorite guns. I got a .243 Rifle with custom Tiger striped wood frame & a sweet Redfield scope. My Blued Taurus 1911 .45 with Laser sights. & my little hip concealed .22 long rifle that I never go anywhere without it on my belt.

Hey, do you have any idea who made that stock for that rifle, I actually recognize the work, I had one that looked almost exactly the same only in some sweet fiddle back wood, a real well known guy, I would almost bet its the same guy.
<<

taurus420

Familiar Face

Post Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:34 pm

I love the Taurus! It's dead accurate up to about 60ft with the laser sight. It's a little heavy to be an every day carry weapon but it's an awsome gun none the less!!

I'll look when I get back home. I can't remember if the stock or barrel was made in Finland the other was made in USA. I'll have to ask my girl friend to check when I talk next..

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required