FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

....and the whip comes down!

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:46 pm

....and the whip comes down!

Remember a few months ago when a lot of states (Tennessee, Texas, Montana, etc) started passing their own legislation stating that if a firearm, gun parts, or ammo were manfucatured in-state - and stayed in the state, that Federal law had not authority to regulate such items?

Well, the ATF says: "Fuck you. We're from the gov't - and we are here to help you! BOHICA!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: ....and the whip comes down!

Hallis, I knew all along that this was too good to be true, I was wondering when they would find a loophole in this, and they did. This won't be the end of this debate. Anything to control our ownership of guns or to distort our right to bear arms, this is the new america.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Hallis, I knew all along that this was too good to be true, I was wondering when they would find a loophole in this, and they did. This won't be the end of this debate. Anything to control our ownership of guns or to distort our right to bear arms, this is the new america.

This is where that stupid Sasquatch Sotomayor's vote on the Supreme Court will be the deciding vote on this issue. :x

Like a greasy brown skidmark in your skivvies, HoBama's legacy will be a pain in our ass as long as these stupid liberal dicksmokers are on the SCOTUS.

Bastards.
:evil:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Hallis, everybody got down on President Bush over the war, and that swayed the vote the wrong way and it will take awhile for the republicans to make a comeback. I have personally talked to George Bush on the phone, it was when he was the Governor of Texas, he was an ordinary down to earth guy, somebody that you can talk to and feel like you had been friends forever, in my line of work when I was growing up, I talked to lots of famous people and hung out with them as well and despite what people say about our former president, he is not hartless, he is a great guy, just because we had to go to war, and not everybody believes in war, we can blame it on him and the republican party, and then republicans change to democrats and we are forced to live under a president who don't know is ass from a hole in the ground. Sorry I have drank a 6 pack of Coors and I am feeling a little talkative!!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:Sorry I have drank a 6 pack of Coors and I am feeling a little talkative!!!

Quick! Tie up the dogs and piss on the fire - the Kid's on a rant again! And he's been drinkin'!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

A 6 pack? You need about 8 more and you'll be just right!!
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Gonewild wrote:A 6 pack? You need about 8 more and you'll be just right!!

I used to be a bad drinker, lost a few jobs cause of it. I could drink a case or better a day, but now I will get sick if I drink more than six, and at six, I am slightly messed up!
<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Very understandable. I was the same in the AF.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Gonewild wrote:A 6 pack? You need about 8 more and you'll be just right!!

Stop it.

My poison was a chilled shot of Jose Cuervo Gold and a beer. One shot - one beer. Shake. Repeat as necessary through out the night until you drive home with one eye closed. Remove shopping cart from grill of car two blocks from house.
<<

GutterClown

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:14 am

Quite strange. Your Federal government seems to have forgotten exactly why it was established in the first place.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 am

GutterClown wrote:Quite strange. Your Federal government seems to have forgotten exactly why it was established in the first place.

If by the government you mean "the people" - you are absolutely 100% right. The people, seeking safety and comfort and just out of plain stupid laziness have abdicated their responsibilities to a nanny gov't that is growing exponentially by the day.America has become the "gimme" nation of people, most of whom just want to lay around, fat, dumb and happy. Everyone is a victim and must be paid reparations of some sort. Made bad investments or ran a sloppy profit losing company - not to worry, the gov't will give you a bailout. But Big Brother will own a majority stake.

They want to ban guns, ban cigarettes, ban trans fats, ban all corporate profit, ban oil, ban global warming, ban speech critical of the gov't.

It's 1984 all over again. [Jumps off soapbox]

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required