FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I have just been given the key to the city!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:09 am

I have just been given the key to the city!

well sort of! found a place for some brand new high security lock picks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

GutterClown

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am

Re: I have just been given the key to the city!

Just think of knocking, and opening, at the same time.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 am

GutterClown wrote:Just think of knocking, and opening, at the same time.

Yes, absolutely...knock on the door with one of these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

I actually found a place on the internet to buy these, I looked because up in the hills where everybody shoots there are a bunch of these cases on the ground, some target practice! I bet these would kill a deer, gut it and cook it at the same time.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:I actually found a place on the internet to buy these, I looked because up in the hills where everybody shoots there are a bunch of these cases on the ground, some target practice! I bet these would kill a deer, gut it and cook it at the same time.

Are those rounds frangible - in other words, aren't they made up of powdered lead or some other compound that instantly breaks up upon impact?

Or are they like a sabot round - a big, honking 12 guage pellet that blows a hole in the door?
<<

GutterClown

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Breeching rounds are designed to have maximum impact within the first 6 inches of travel, then break up into powder.

The reason behind this is to protect anyone standing behind the door when the round is fired, or on the floor below, the room next door, etc.
Firing a deerslug around these areas would be a media sh­itstorm waiting to happen.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Gutterclown is right, these are made to impact and then turn to dust, however I have never seen a live round myself. I have however shot a few big honking slugs out of my 12 gauge and I tell ya what, at close range these things would blow a fist sized hole clear through a person or just about any object, sort of like when I used to hunt deer with my 300 magnum, a little bit overkill and wasts alot of meat! Another thing I used to do was shoot armored piercing bullets in my 30-06, we have alot of juniper trees in eastern oregon, these bullets would go through these trees sometimes 3 foot around, and only left a pencil sized hole in entry and exit, but very destructive!
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 am

12G Door breaching shells, who'd have thunk it.

Damn i love this site, lol.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 am

jpe wrote:Hey ever see the juineprs shake? I go to souther oregon alot. Where are you at. Thoes are some beastlie shells!

I am up north on the west side.

Return to Full Metal Jacket Required