FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

whats the name of this kind of lock?

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: whats the name of this kind of lock?

Oh, thats cool, I watched a video of sideshowmic picking one of these in a padlock I believe, and he did it fast!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 am

Solomon wrote:It's definately not a bilock, "sae han" suggests to me that it's a cheap korean imitation of the assa twin. That's not what he's asking though. :P

It is in korea. It's on my friends apartment door. I don't remember the brand of the lock.

My friend and I wanted to get a copy of the key for me cause I was staying with him last month. We went to locksmith #1 a few times who was never there. So we went to locksmith #2. He couldn't cut it, so he sent us to locksmith #3. That guy tried twice to make a duplicate, but both times the copy wouldn't work. I think the guy knew it wouldn't work the second time he cut it, cause when I went back the guys shop was suddenly closed, at like 3pm. We don't speak Korean, so we talked to my friend's boss who called the locksmith and asked him what was up. The guy claimed to have been out to lunch and to come back to get our money back. He said to come to the restaurant next door. He wasn't there, he left my money with the owner of the restaurant. Probably because he was embarrassed at being so incompetent.
<<

bezza1

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 am

ratyoke wrote:
Solomon wrote:It's definately not a bilock, "sae han" suggests to me that it's a cheap korean imitation of the assa twin. That's not what he's asking though. :P

It is in korea. It's on my friends apartment door. I don't remember the brand of the lock.

My friend and I wanted to get a copy of the key for me cause I was staying with him last month. We went to locksmith #1 a few times who was never there. So we went to locksmith #2. He couldn't cut it, so he sent us to locksmith #3. That guy tried twice to make a duplicate, but both times the copy wouldn't work. I think the guy knew it wouldn't work the second time he cut it, cause when I went back the guys shop was suddenly closed, at like 3pm. We don't speak Korean, so we talked to my friend's boss who called the locksmith and asked him what was up. The guy claimed to have been out to lunch and to come back to get our money back. He said to come to the restaurant next door. He wasn't there, he left my money with the owner of the restaurant. Probably because he was embarrassed at being so incompetent.

funny
keep going dont look back allways achive your goals
and follow your dreams................
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 am

the lockpickkid wrote:Oh, thats cool, I watched a video of sideshowmic picking one of these in a padlock I believe, and he did it fast!!

The Bilock i picked was a QC core, they use a control key and a operating key like the best locks and others. I wish i had taken more notice of the way the control key worked in it now before i'd returned it, and maybe took some pictures. Maybe next time.

I'm still a bit chuffed with the picking time on that lock lockpickkid, :D
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 am

Anyhoo, before i got off track, a YT picker with the screen name mrblacklion1 picked one of these locks with the double bitting, I'll scan his vid's and see if i can find a name for the lock.

Here it is - Blossom LSO1 11 pin padlock. ( He picks it in his next vid )

If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
Previous

Return to Pin Tumbler Locks