FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Daggers videos

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

LockManipulator

Post Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:02 am

Daggers videos

So, if someone said they could pick a lock without using a tension wrench you'd laugh right? well......i did it! there was tension but not with a tension wrench. I figured since the lock imperfections work for picking a lock when tension is applied in a turning motion, why not in a pulling motion? In the video i pick a lock (that doesn't have a c-ring on back btw) by pressing the end of the plug against the table to get tension in a different way. Then i just use a pick and pick it. It turned out to be easier that the normal way for this lock at least. This method probably won't work on most locks though since the ring on the back of the plug doesn't allow very much movement of the plug in a back to forth motion but interesting nontheless right?

https://plus.google.com/photos/11666880 ... 9283257105 I don't know how to make the video appear on this post so i'll just post the link.
<<

Koguntetzu

Familiar Face

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Daggers videos

thats actually really cool, thanks for sharing
Stoop not down unto the Darkly-Splendid World; wherein continually lieth a faithless Depth, and Hades wrapped in clouds, delighting in unintellible images, precipitous, winding, a black ever-rolling Abyss; ever espousing a Body unluminous, formless and void.

-The Chaldæan Oracles of Zoroaster
<<

NNFAK

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: Daggers videos

Or you can just tension with the pick while pushing up the pins. I have a video on my channel of picking a Abus padlock with 1 standard and 4 spool pins without a tension wrench doing it that way.

Return to Lock Picking Videos