FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Porky's Videos

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 am

Porky's Videos

hey guys

not sure if this is the correct forum , but here is a vid I did of me raking a Master Lock M1 high security padlock

http://www.masterlock.eu/products/detai ... SteelLocks

I give the lock a 2/10 for pick resistance its very easy to pick with a saw rake though I cannot pick it with a S rake or SPP it yet! and I have tried it alot!

enjoy:)

my first vid soo be nice!

as suggested by a user on youtube , I have redone the video and showed you the locks oppening before I pick them!

[Edit: Fixed your links, and moved your video thread. Post all your future lockpicking videos in this thread. - HC]
Last edited by porky on Sat May 01, 2010 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

ChemicalRobot

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 am

Re: Me picking a Master M1 High security padlock

Good job!

I think it's funny how their site lists all of their padlocks with a security rating of 8, 9, or 10. It's like, suuuuuurreee it is.

Any indication on the internals? Like any security pins at least?
Howdy!
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 01, 2010 11:41 am

i have added another video ....

er , I think it has two security pins ..........but im not sure , I cannot SPP the Big Master padlock I can never find a binding pin! but raking it is very very easy , on the other hand that Jaguar lock I show in the latest video for the life of me I am UNABLE to rake it , with a S rake , saw rake I just cant rake it ....but I can SPP it with a short hook easily ....the brass master lock I can rake it and SPP it , it has atleast 1 security pin but feels like 2 security pins when I SPP it!

funny how that works though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jP1BqfuXM
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 pm

I have picked a few of these new style Master Locks, I don't believe they have any security pins at all, they have the same exact 4 pin cylinder as the older style Master Locks just a different housing. Master company is very notorious for coming out with a "New" product line, but in all reality they just change the housing up a bit. For instance, the Master Commercial series!!! Nothing but the same lock! Porky, I don't remember if these have that drill guard thingy over the keyway or not, but no matter, try SPP'ing the lock the opposite direction, CCW or CW one way opens easier than the other, if it has that keyway guard thing, with the right wrench you can still pick it the other way, this lock won't get messed up like an American or Master Pro series if you pick it the wrong way.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

trevorwiebe

Post Sat May 01, 2010 2:00 pm

hey is there anyone out there willing to send me a few locks because all i can get my hands on were im from are cheap locks and master locks. i can pick all the master locks i have gotten and i can pick some other locks as well. i have only been picking for a litle over a week and i spp everythiing but i am wondering if anyone has an excess of locks or is willing to send me a tricky lock or to that would be greatly appreciated
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm

trevorwiebe wrote:hey is there anyone out there willing to send me a few locks because all i can get my hands on were im from are cheap locks and master locks. i can pick all the master locks i have gotten and i can pick some other locks as well. i have only been picking for a litle over a week and i spp everythiing but i am wondering if anyone has an excess of locks or is willing to send me a tricky lock or to that would be greatly appreciated

Dude, that's really rude of you.

You are hijacking Porky's thread - to ask for free locks? Not cool. If you want to trade or barter for locks, do so in the proper manner and in your own thread.

I suggest that you post something in the "Buy Sell or Trade" section. http://keypicking.com/viewforum.php?f=49 :bs:

<<

Warder

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Re: Porky's Videos

Great Picking Porky! 3 locks in 3 min! I think you'll be onto Master6000's before you know it! Thanks for videos.....
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm

thx warder , for my next lock purchase what would be a good make of padlock to go to? Yale?

try SPP'ing the lock the opposite direction, CCW or CW one way opens easier than the othe

sorry m8 but im new to all the terminoligy and stuff , what do you mean pick in the opposide direction? and what does CCW or CW mean?
I have tried SPPing the big master lock starting from the back pins or the front pins and either way I cannot seem to find a binding pin , even with a LOT of tension the pins dont seem to be wanting to bind!? any tips on how to SPP it?
<<

Warder

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 01, 2010 5:24 pm

any tips on how to SPP it?

Tutorials section: http://keypicking.com/viewforum.php?f=58

Hours and hours of fun! :spinning: ... :spinning: ..
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat May 01, 2010 10:01 pm

ChemicalRobot wrote:Good job!

I think it's funny how their site lists all of their padlocks with a security rating of 8, 9, or 10. It's like, suuuuuurreee it is.

Any indication on the internals? Like any security pins at least?

Those numbers are made up by the padlock folks and mean different things from brand to brand afaik.

Elbow :akimbo:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

porky wrote:thx warder , for my next lock purchase what would be a good make of padlock to go to? Yale?

try SPP'ing the lock the opposite direction, CCW or CW one way opens easier than the othe

sorry m8 but im new to all the terminoligy and stuff , what do you mean pick in the opposide direction? and what does CCW or CW mean?
I have tried SPPing the big master lock starting from the back pins or the front pins and either way I cannot seem to find a binding pin , even with a LOT of tension the pins dont seem to be wanting to bind!? any tips on how to SPP it?

CW = Clockwise
CCW = Counterclockwise

-Elbow :akimbo:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 02, 2010 6:06 am

ooohh

the keyway only turns clock wise , there is steel blocking it from rotating even a little bit anti-clock wise.
<<

bouncer965

Post Sun May 02, 2010 10:48 am

Not sure if helps but i had a similar looking Master lock and i found that if i jiggled the tension wrench when setting the pins i managed to single pin pick it.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 pm

ok , have tried and tried and cannot seem to SPP the lock!

I have found the first binding pin to be the back pin , but I just cannot get it to set , and it feels like im hitting other pins wile pushing the rear pin down? ....soo even if I get it to set I have skrewd up all the pins before it!

this is very frustrating the binding order goes from the back to the front!
<<

porky

Familiar Face

Post Mon May 03, 2010 4:40 am

ok managed to SPP it!
Next

Return to Lock Picking Videos