FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

The Lockpickkids lock picking videos!

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am

The Lockpickkids lock picking videos!

Falcon I-core removed without a control key:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDx2W6pBQo
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

GutterClown

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am

Re: The Lockpickkids lock picking videos!

Definitely your tention tool that's binding on the sleeve.

In other news, don't use a background so far away. The focal length of the camera will always auto-focus to the distant background, causing fuzzy videos. Use a backdrop, or sit behind the lock you're working on, like awol.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:35 am

GutterClown wrote:Definitely your tention tool that's binding on the sleeve.

In other news, don't use a background so far away. The focal length of the camera will always auto-focus to the distant background, causing fuzzy videos. Use a backdrop, or sit behind the lock you're working on, like awol.

Thanks GutterClown, I needed some advice, I have never done this before, I can see what your saying, if I pick in front of a solid background that is closer to me, the picture won't be as distorted. I am not happy either about the video quality, but I didn't know any better! Thank you for the input.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

.45cal wanted a picture of the keyway, also I would show a picture of the key, but I never had one, also, I have never been able to pick this lock open.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

vision688

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

nice job not bad for first video keep em comeing
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Thank you very much, I have recieved a few pointers and I hope to make another video soon, I don't have any real exciting locks, but I may feature an american padlock for video #2.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am

the lockpickkid wrote:Thank you very much, I have recieved a few pointers and I hope to make another video soon, I don't have any real exciting locks, but I may feature an american padlock for video #2.

Get yourself a mini-tripod and an Ottlite. The ability to get up close to the keyway - from in front of you - and good lighting make a big difference in the quality of your video, trust me.

Also, Windows Movie Maker is not a bad basic program - you can do quite a lot with it. I use Roxio editing program - but if I'm in a hurry, Movie Maker is more intuitive.
<<

Gonewild

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 am

Congrats Lockpickkid, You got the first step out of the way. More than a lot of other people have done including myself. Keep em coming kid!!
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Well, here is my second video, still working on getting a good picture, etc, etc, I don't have a key for this cylinder thats in this padlock, I got really lucky and picked it real fast. For my next video I will pick a chateau disk lock, I have keys for this one!! And it will take me longer!

<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Nice job, Kid - your video skills are better this time around. How about a soundtrack?
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Okay, next video will have music, something country ok!! it should be good. None of that rock shit!! (LOL)
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 am

Awol wanted to see the bitting order so I took that core apart, I tried to take a picture with my digital camera, but I couldn't get it to pick up the detail of the pins, so with my camera phone I will see if this will work!
They are still hard to see, all serrated drivers but the 4th is a serrated spool, the key pins are serrated except for #1 and #3. I have got to fugure that digital camera out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

HallisChalmers

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:22 am

the lockpickkid wrote:Okay, next video will have music, something country ok!! it should be good. None of that rock Sh!t!! (LOL)

"Jack Daniels If You Please" by DAC or "Thinking Problem" by David Ball - none of that fancy schmancy yuppie drugstore cowboy stuff. Oh and Jones - you never go wrong w/ Jones.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:Okay, next video will have music, something country ok!! it should be good. None of that rock Sh!t!! (LOL)

"Jack Daniels If You Please" by DAC or "Thinking Problem" by David Ball - none of that fancy schmancy yuppie drugstore cowboy stuff. Oh and Jones - you never go wrong w/ Jones.

"Yabba Dabba do, the king is gone" thats a funny song!!
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:56 pm

I was in the process of remaking the video of me picking the chateau diskuss lock, that I could never get to load, then I break a homemade pick off in it, and totally ruin the whole damn thing! I made a neat little hook pick from a broken HPC then I end up breaking it again this time ruining a good lock!
Next

Return to Lock Picking Videos