FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Kokomolock's Videos

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: Kokomolock's Videos

ERA Viscount 5 Lever Curtain Deadlock

<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Well done i said it would be very rewarding f...cking awsome ive waited a long time to see a lever lock picked by someone over the pond im buzzing for ya ..
im glad you didn,t give up when the locks didn,t turn up :D
<<

KokomoLock

Post Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm

10ringo10 wrote:Well done i said it would be very rewarding f...cking awsome ive waited a long time to see a lever lock picked by someone over the pond im buzzing for ya ..

Thanks man, they certainly are a lot of fun!! This CHUBB 3G114 has me all kinds of scared!!!!

<<

Pickingpaul

Familiar Face

Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Very pleased to find this thread. Youve done really well on the union 2201 and era viscount mate! :drool:

that chubb will not be so easy to seduce even with ur handsome good looks and tender tickling finger tips. :reach:

those ERA viscount are just about the comonest 5 lever curtain lock in the uk which is why its cool u can pick it :hbg:
<<

KokomoLock

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 pm

<<

mbpick34

Familiar Face

Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 am

Nice :smile:
<<

KokomoLock

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:47 pm

<<

KokomoLock

Post Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 pm

<<

KokomoLock

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm

<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:25 am

KokomoLock wrote:
10ringo10 wrote:Well done i said it would be very rewarding f...cking awsome ive waited a long time to see a lever lock picked by someone over the pond im buzzing for ya ..

Thanks man, they certainly are a lot of fun!! This CHUBB 3G114 has me all kinds of scared!!!!

So how did you get on with the 3G114? The real shit about this lock is that there's virtually no space between the curtain and the levers to maneuver your pick. It IS possible to get under the low levers but very tricky. a Pre-lifter would be of help if you're having trouble. That's a tool (sawn down key works for me!) that lifts all the levers to their lowest possible height, giving you room to move about beneath them.
<<

Pickingpaul

Familiar Face

Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 am

great picking koko mate :drool: that chubb looks nice but nice as bad ass as a 114 eh mate? lol

the lever with the long tail is called a monitor lever incase u didnt find that out, and as u said, it stops u taking the key out until you relock the safe so that you cant lose the key or leave it unlocked. pretty good design idea that.
<<

KokomoLock

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm

<<

KokomoLock

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks PickingPaul, 3 down, 1 to go!!!!

<<

Pickingpaul

Familiar Face

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 am

lol firsty, well done for picking it :hbg: and secondly this is a rarity and old lock. as u must have noticed its the same style as the 3 lever union, i sent u this one as its more of a challenge having an extra 2 levers

answering your question, there should be a spacer inbetween each lever yes, the ones missing were really badly damaged so i had long ago thrown them away. i didnt realize it meant it was causing such a problem in regards to getting your pick stuck.

you could try making new ones by using the remaining intact one as a template, or you could make one thick one and stick it at the back and that would remove the extra space problem. also it could help if u had a thicker pick mate.

i use a 2 in 1 pick this lock before and that had a thicker pick head than what ur using there and therefore less chance of it slipping up the lever and scratching the case :razz:

i think that answers ur questions, sorry its just missing the original levers basically koko

lastly, these take quite a lot of tension which i can see u added with the technical entry bar, they dont bind anywhere nearly as nice as the era viscount i sent. these levers can easily slip down a bit is u ease off the tension at some point which makes it long process, tensioning the lock for a straight 6 mins like in this video u are bound to ease off the tension by accident a number of times, which is adding to the trouble, the first two levers have to be lifted very high as u are aware. you were probably so close to it opening numerous times through this video but just one lever was slipping down slightly.

well done though, it still opened didnt it and nice key you made for it
<<

KokomoLock

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks Paul for all the info!!! I am really loving the lever locks, something different to play with!! I actually got this lock to overlift twice, but like you said it takes so much tension, I have not got it mastered yet! Next for the CHUBB, had a go at it last night and it chewed me up and spit me out. Gonna have to do more research and watch some videos to get it figured. Right now what stopping me is the lever that is sitting on the curtain, can't get under it. Thanks again for all the locks!!
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking Videos