FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Kokomolock's Videos

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:08 am

Re: Kokomolock's Videos

HallisChalmers wrote:.....b-b-b-b-ut that's a Medeco. Everyone knows Medecos can't be picked - let alone bumped. What sort of trickery was that? It was that wooden spoon wasn't it? :shock:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

I shall be having Mr. Tobias verify the authenticity of the wooden Medeco spoon and then selling it on ebay with a starting bid of 10,000 dollars because of it Medeco Magic !!!!

Anyone interested just shoot me a PM :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<

barbarian

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 am

VERY well done.

Thanks for posting that...

(woohoo)
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 am

Nicely done!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sends pins flying across the room though. (LOL)
<<

whizdumb

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:10 am

Awesome video man. I always wanted to see a medeco get annihilated like that.. You made my day. Now go stir the mashed potatoes!!!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Whizdumb
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 pm

nice job bumping that!! Thats is awesome! I can't believe you haven't hit your thumb tensioning the key like that! Put a wiper blade insert through the hole in the key and tension it like that, you won't come so close to your fingers! My bump hammer puts blood blisters on my thumb and it hurts like hell, so I use the insert now, no more hurt thumbs!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:48 am

KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:.....b-b-b-b-ut that's a Medeco. Everyone knows Medecos can't be picked - let alone bumped. What sort of trickery was that? It was that wooden spoon wasn't it? :shock:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

I shall be having Mr. Tobias verify the authenticity of the wooden Medeco spoon and then selling it on ebay with a starting bid of 10,000 dollars because of it Medeco Magic !!!!

The spoon have much medeco MOJO, The force is strong with this one.

Great stuff kokomolock, with magic like that you might even consider inventing a pick proof - bump proof - police swat team resistant residential lock?

OH! Hang on, that's already been done. hehe.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

s1deshowmick wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

Great stuff kokomolock, with magic like that you might even consider inventing a pick proof - bump proof - police swat team resistant residential lock?

I dunno.....I hear that Kokomo, Tooly, and Mr. UltimateOwnage aka Smiley send each other personal messages on Facebook.
<<

KokomoLock

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
s1deshowmick wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

I dunno.....I hear that Kokomo, Tooly, and Mr. UltimateOwnage aka Smiley send each other personal messages on Facebook.

It is not on Facebook, it is on Gaymochatonline.com, you know you have it bookmarked too !!!!!!!!!
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 pm

KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:
s1deshowmick wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

It is not on Facebook, it is on Gaymochatonline.com, you know you have it bookmarked too !!!!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhh ixnay on the ag-fay!
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:42 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:
s1deshowmick wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:

Great job, bro. ;)

Thanks, all.

SSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhh ixnay on the ag-fay!

OK, I'm out. You guy's are scaring me.

<<

pjzstones

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 pm

KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:Kokomo - your impressioning videos really are great. I've learned quite a bit and you taking the time to show (in detail) the art of impressioning is something that will help a great many of us that are not yet exploring this aspect of lockpicking.

Great job.

Thank You very much, anything you want to see impressioned let me know and if I can do it I will.....

how about a double sided wafer?
<<

KokomoLock

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:26 pm

pjzstones wrote:
KokomoLock wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:Kokomo - your impressioning videos really are great. I've learned quite a bit and you taking the time to show (in detail) the art of impressioning is something that will help a great many of us that are not yet exploring this aspect of lockpicking.

Great job.

Thank You very much, anything you want to see impressioned let me know and if I can do it I will.....

how about a double sided wafer?

You mean like a Chicago Double sided, or like a Craftsman tool box not true double sided but a double sided key????
<<

KokomoLock

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Abus 83/55 and 83/80 The Rock Padlocks picked open and gutted.

<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Mate that ROCK is a thumping sized lock isn't it.

It would come in handy as a wheel chock if the handbrake on the leopard tank ever went out on you.

I enjoy your vids, thanks.

<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 am

Wow you just blasted 2 high security padlocks and gutted the main one in no time at all, man those locks would take me a full year to figure out 8-)
Great vids - thanks very much :D
PreviousNext

Return to Lock Picking Videos