FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Carolynn's Video Thread

Forum rules
Rules!!!!
This section is for lockpicking videos uploaded to YouTube or MetaCafe only

You are more than welcome to post your videos here, but make sure they are all under your own threads - this way it saves space.

Make sure you put the YouTube or MetaCafe link between the tags. Failure to do so will result in your video not displaying correctly.

NOTICE - PLACE ALL YOUR VIDEOS UNDER YOUR OWN THREAD!

Do not scatter your videos all over the forum under various titles and topics, etc.

Start a thread with your name - EX: "Joe Bleauxx's Videos"

Add all your future videos under that same thread, thereafter.
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Carolynn's Video Thread

Hello keypickers,
My name is Carolynn, I'm too young to have an account of my own so my Step-Dad Logan is letting me use his account to get started. I love helping him out with lockouts and have (after begging and pleading) talked him into teaching me to pick locks. I have had to take on some extra chores to prove I'm responsable enough to learn these skills.
I will be posting my videos here (with his help) as I learn. Here are the first 2
Enjoy

"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Re: Carolynn's Video Thread

Very nice - my congratulations to you, Carolynn. However, you need to stop smoking, at least until your teenage years. I can see your cigarettes on the bench next to the vise. :razz:

Great job, Carolynn, keep it up!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:30 pm

Awesomw! in the past my locksport group has taught kids to pick locks at some community events - with their parents' permission, of course.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

Carolynn

Post Fri May 26, 2017 6:27 pm

5-pin SC1 KIK Defeated and Sniped from Dads collection to mine!
<<

Logan

Familiar Face

Post Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Great job kiddo, especially considering you picked it faster than I did, in my paniced attempt to get it open for gutting before the battery ran out :lol:
We have to work on getting some better lighting set up, don't let me forget.
Additionally from watching the video I can see that you are relying more and more on feeling whats going on inside the lock rather than stabbing around and hoping. Your skills are developing quite well, I am very proud. Keep up the good work, love you kiddo.
"My only definite plan is that in the future I'm definitely just using this screwdriver for screwing in screws" -The Doctor

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Return to Lock Picking Videos