FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Requests and Suggestions

<<

Magic1

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 am

Re: Requests and Suggestions

Home brew seems to be a show case of finished items and projects. I would like to see a development forum, where new ideas can be introduced, suggestions for new items, work in progress and a place to re-invent the world. For example , would a calibrated mechanical hammer work better with bump keys on those locks, that do not at present open .... could rake keys be made to work on all locks .... micro-processor controlled tools, micro vibrators for rake picks .... experimental work and problems etc..
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:51 am

Magic1 wrote:Home brew seems to be a show case of finished items and projects. I would like to see a development forum, where new ideas can be introduced, suggestions for new items, work in progress and a place to re-invent the world. For example , would a calibrated mechanical hammer work better with bump keys on those locks, that do not at present open .... could rake keys be made to work on all locks .... micro-processor controlled tools, micro vibrators for rake picks .... experimental work and problems etc..

That would be a great thread. It's making me dizzy thinking about.
I'm still trying to get my head around not smacking my fingers with a bump hammer.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:06 am

s1deshowmick wrote:
Magic1 wrote:Home brew seems to be a show case of finished items and projects. I would like to see a development forum, where new ideas can be introduced, suggestions for new items, work in progress and a place to re-invent the world. For example , would a calibrated mechanical hammer work better with bump keys on those locks, that do not at present open .... could rake keys be made to work on all locks .... micro-processor controlled tools, micro vibrators for rake picks .... experimental work and problems etc..

That would be a great thread. It's making me dizzy thinking about.
I'm still trying to get my head around not smacking my fingers with a bump hammer.

He-he lol .. i remember those days i had a permanent bruise on my fingers,

Would be good to see a thread of finished projects :)
<<

ToolyMcgee

Post Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Reinventing the homebrew section where we would discuss ways to reinvent tools that are in the homebrew section. :lol: You gave me an idea for a good post. Thank you.
<<

brand0n

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 pm

i'm not sure there isn't already a thread for this, but i think it'd be good to have a list of upcoming events, like conventions, expos, etc., etc.
<<

C locked

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 am

a history section or sub forum
with specific region and technologies timelined

for example
egypt
wooden lock
england, 1700's the crystal palace
the chubb detector lock
the bramah challenge lock

and links to anything relevant, patents, news articles, etc.

well i would like to see it.
Previous

Return to What Would You Like To See?