FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Navigation problem

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Navigation problem

Hey, I know that Lew is still working on the forum and it looks great, but I have found a slight problem in case nobody has noticed. After you post a reply, there is no link to take you back to the new posts, or at least I have't found it. Before you could click on new posts after you replied and it would take you back, now I guess you have to find another way?? I am puzzled, anybody know what I am saying??
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Re: Navigation problem

never mind, sorry, it's the portal button, I see it now.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:41 pm

why do you need to go back to the portal? ive re added the recent topics block now to the top of the board index. is that what you mean by new new posts?

Lew
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:16 am

Sorry Lew, I know your working hard, I see it now, I jumped the gun a little, with the new look, I got a little confused. Good work though, looks real fresh and clean. I really like the new Logo up at the top!! Awesome!! That is what I meant though.

Return to What Would You Like To See?