FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Registration issues

<<

nemop3

Post Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:55 pm

Registration issues

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I found two glaring issues during my recent signup:

1. The tab order stumbles at "Confirm Password" and "Location", which should be reversed.
2. There appears to be a maximum limit to the passphrase length, but only the minimum is listed. From my experience it's less than 28 chars.
3. Errors when signing up are not specified
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:58 pm

Re: Registration issues

nemop3 wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I found two glaring issues during my recent signup:

1. The tab order stumbles at "Confirm Password" and "Location", which should be reversed.
2. There appears to be a maximum limit to the passphrase length, but only the minimum is listed. From my experience it's less than 28 chars.
3. Errors when signing up are not specified

All of this is intentional.

Thank you
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

nemop3

Post Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 pm

Re: Registration issues

Did I miss anything ?

Return to What Would You Like To See?