FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Klom Navigator 22 Piece Pickset

<<

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:38 am

Klom Navigator 22 Piece Pickset

Well today i recieved my Klom Navigator Pickset from uklockpickers.co.uk

I really cannot think of a bad thing to say about it.

The case is great, Picks feel and look great, extremely sturdy and there is a fantastic selection of picks to chose from covering nearly all types of locks including Mul-t-Locks.

Here's a quick vid i made on them earlier.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYdglKkjwo0[/youtube]

I will be shooting an in depth review on these bad boys in the week.

Lew
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Re: Klom Navigator 22 Piece Pickset

Lew:

Let us all know how the dimple pick and jiggler perform...

BTW - Do you know if they sell the individual picks - or do you have to purchase the entire set?
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:55 pm

sure thing man.

i have a Mul-T-Lock garrison on it's way to me so i'll let you know how well it performs.

If you speak to "uklockpicker" he'll tell you everything you need to know.

as far as i'm aware he sells 2 different sets of kloms, the set i have and a smaller set.

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 pm

They have and 11 piece set for like $20 or so and then the one the Lewinator bought which is like $40 or so. Then there is a pick gun for like $100 or so. :P I'm planning on buying a few things myself if I ever get some money. Kinda stuck at the moment though.
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:06 pm

honest to god you really cant go wrong there, and alan is a really great guy.

what i would reccomend doing is signing up there so alan will be able to tell you everything you need to know then.

don't forget to tell him keypicking sent you ;)

Lew
<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:48 pm

It is pretty insane value. Ive got my 22 piece set and its great!

Hey Lew, can you begin a mission for us newbs? I need you to show what each pick can be used for. Half of the picks in there are a bit of a mystery to me. I know what they are, but seeing them in action would be great!
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 am

Houndour wrote:It is pretty insane value. Ive got my 22 piece set and its great!

Hey Lew, can you begin a mission for us newbs? I need you to show what each pick can be used for. Half of the picks in there are a bit of a mystery to me. I know what they are, but seeing them in action would be great!

sure thing man, i've gotto go to the junk yard to pick up a few auto locks so i can try out these and a new tibbie pick i jus got so yeah i'll deffinately shoot some vids for you.

i have a Mul-T-Lock on the way too so that should be intresting :)

Lew
<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:24 am

Cool cool. I look foward to them. I gotta get SOME use outta these freaky abnormal picks haha.
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:12 am

I got my klom picks yesterday. To my surprise 6 of the 9 picks where bent in some way. It suck because the ones that actually work is great. It's like only getting a taste of what I could have. :cry: I hope I can bend most of them back into shape.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:33 am

that's a real shame, i never trust the postal service, the ammount of stuff they have boken which is mine is unbelievable.

they deffinately wouldnt have been like that when they left allan that's for sure.

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:09 am

Lockylew wrote:that's a real shame, i never trust the postal service, the ammount of stuff they have boken which is mine is unbelievable.

they deffinately wouldnt have been like that when they left allan that's for sure.

Lew

Agreed. I hate when that happens, and plus too, you can't prove it against them either. So there's really nothing you can even do at that point.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:34 am

Lockylew wrote:that's a real shame, i never trust the postal service, the ammount of stuff they have boken which is mine is unbelievable.

Lew

m0ose wrote:Agreed. I hate when that happens, and plus too, you can't prove it against them either. So there's really nothing you can even do at that point.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys, I have managed to somewhat bend them back into shape. I just hope they will work as good as they would without the bend :(
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:16 pm

Sorry about that - if you can upload a picky of which one's are broke/bent i will replace them for you ;)
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:06 pm

uklockpicker wrote:Sorry about that - if you can upload a picky of which one's are broke/bent i will replace them for you ;)

I would if I didn't bend them back already. You cant see that they where bent now. The thing I am worried about is that their quality will worsen by having to bend them. Check this vid out if you wanna see what they looked like before I bended them back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmG-oJ_HGVg

Thank you for your concern.
<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Hello All thought I would pop in for a visit.

I didn't like the navigator or any of the Klom pick sets personally. They offer zero flex like spring steel and I didn't like the over all look of the chrome plating. I am still curious about the Goso set and if it has rubber handles or solid plastic handles like the Klom sets? For the price and variety of picks I think they are a very fair deal. Excellent cost effective sets for hobbyist. Every pick can be used unlike some of the other American picks sets where all you end up using is the diamond, hook, snake, maybe the ball.

Whats weired is that in the e-mails and advertisements like the DVD's they show the picks in there metal form without the chrome plating. I wish they just kept them like that.

The pick case is pleather but a real leather case would cost you the price of the pick set alone.

The Tibbe pick is sweet I think I have the same one that is sold in UKLP's shop. ICL sells the older model for almost double the price.
Next

Return to Product Reviews