FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

peterson dimple picks

<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:44 pm

peterson dimple picks

I would like to see a review on peterson dimple picks. how to use ect. Thanks
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: peterson dimple picks

Does Peterson make dimple picks? I haven't seen any and I can't find them on their site.

Did you mean Southord?

Two of our sponsors carry those.
http://uklockpickers.co.uk/dimple-picki ... cking.html

http://www.lockpickshop.com/?Screen=SRC ... rch=dimple
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Do you have a link to the picks??? I looked all over the Peterson site and could find nothing. I remember LocksmithArmy said he "developed" one for them a couple years back they were supposed to start producing. Maybe they started making it.
<<

spanky2313

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Yes, Southord I guess I had peterson on my mind when I posted sorry.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:04 pm

i am designing a set ...I will up a review as soon as i am allowed to...(you guys are gonna love these!)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 pm

awol70 wrote:i am designing a set ...I will up a review as soon as i am allowed to...(you guys are gonna love these!)

For Sparrows? Hope they have cylindrical handles.
<<

cyrano138

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 pm

I have a set of the Southords. I can post a video if you like, but honestly I've never opened anything with them. I've opened a few with a half diamond, though, which made me a bit sorry I spent my money on the Southords. Solomon's supposed to be making me a dimple pick as well. I think he might have skipped town, though.
"One cyrano video was all that I needed to cure my serratatosus."
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 am

cyrano138 wrote:I have a set of the Southords. I can post a video if you like, but honestly I've never opened anything with them. I've opened a few with a half diamond, though, which made me a bit sorry I spent my money on the Southords. Solomon's supposed to be making me a dimple pick as well. I think he might have skipped town, though.

Don't worry man, I haven't forgotten about ya. I've been up to my fucking eyes lately, and I'm broke as shit so I can't afford to mail anything out until I at least have a plan together. It'll cost me about £15 to send your picks even though the package weighs fuck all, and I literally haven't got a penny to spare. It's coming up to christmas, my bills are higher than normal and on top of that I've got a £200 fine to pay... I know you said you weren't in any rush but I honestly have been trying my best. I'm a man of my word and I will get your shit out as soon as possible, it just hasn't been happening so far. Shit, I haven't even been out in the past 3 weeks, that's how bad it is. :shock:

If you're not getting anything open with the southord dimple picks you're not gonna have any more success with this one anyway, it's exactly the same but it's not as nice to use cos of the flat handle. What locks have you been working on?
<<

cyrano138

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Dude, I guess I should have put a smiley face after that. I was only messing with you. Send me your paypal address and I'll send you money for the post.

My point about not getting anything with the Southords was that they're redundant. It's kind of a waste of money, I think to get a whole set when most locks probably only require something basic. Same principle as regular pin and tumbler locks and the massive sets you see floating around that everyone keeps telling everyone else not to buy.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 am

It's all good, I know you weren't being serious lol. I'd rather you didn't pay the shipping cos you already sent me a few locks, but if you want I can ship them out on monday and let you know how much.

The different tips you get with the southord/goso set are actually pretty handy, some definitely do work better than others on certain locks. The standard one isn't a bad all-rounder but it's not the ideal choice at times.
<<

cyrano138

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm

PM me your paypal address.

Return to Product Reviews