FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Cool iPhone/iPod Touch key management app.

<<

The Salty Dalty

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Cool iPhone/iPod Touch key management app.

When looking for an app to scan barcodes, this came up in the search results. It's an app to manage all your keys. You can add pictures of them, give them descriptions, and put who they belong to. It's supposed to be for people who loan out keys often so they can keep track of who has what key and how many there are. But I don't see why you couldn't use this as an index of all your keys. I believe this works on all generations of iphones but this will only work on a fourth generation ipod touch. I don't know if this app is available for other smartphones. Below is what the app looks like and all the information you can fill in when you add a key.
View the app in Itunes - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/key-management/id374246395?mt=8

One downside to this app is it only comes with 10 free slots and to get more you have to pay for them.
<<

the picker

Familiar Face

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: Cool iPhone/iPod Touch key management app.

could this b used for locks instead of keys for people who lone out there locks?
<<

The Salty Dalty

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

I assume you could use this for locks as well because you fill in all the info and take the picture. As long as you don't mind seeing the word key everywhere instead of lock.
<<

the picker

Familiar Face

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:00 pm

thanks. good post

Return to Product Reviews