FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Sparrows Lock Picks- DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

<<

Rayner2814

Post Sat May 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Sparrows Lock Picks- DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

I bought a set of Wizwazzle's picks off them on 5/15/2010. The set arrived on 5/20/2010. The set was missing a Short hook & a Snake Rake(Best Buster). Sent them a e-mail said they would send the missing piece's that day. A week later and i am still missing the 2 piece's. Sent e-mails over the week and they kept saying there in the mail. If that was the case i would have them by now & i wouldn't be typing this. Love the video's Wiz but you chose a bad company to go into business with man.

Peace
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Sat May 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Re: Sparrows Lock Picks- DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Dude, it sounds like you really need to give it some more time... the post office sucks and can often be very slow... are you in the US? If so, it is international then and well, some times things get stuck in customs...

Not really a good first post especially when so many people have had good experiences with them. It sounds like they are attempting to act in good faith from your description as well. My advice right now is to have a little patience, and of you still don't get you replacement materials by the end of next week, maybe send awol a pm about it to see if he could do something on your behalf.

Also don't forget to account for the holiday weekend....

In the words of the wise Charlie Papizan... relax, don't worry, have a homebrew.

Other than that, welcome aboard :)

-Elbow :akimbo:
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat May 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I have ordered from them many times... my last order consisted of 50 picks/tensors and it wasnt a set they had made... they have been very nice the whole time and i just recieved my large order today... all pieces accounted for.

give em some time bro
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

lockpickingmick

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 30, 2010 2:11 pm

hi Rayner first off welcome . so sorry to hear of you're problem as i started collecting n trading any thing can happen lots of patience is needed i know this will all work out for you best regards l p m
<<

bouncer965

Post Sun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Blimey ......a whole week, bit harsh i think.The post sucks at the best of times. Sometimes i get packages from people in 7 days and from the same people it can take 2 weeks.

Nice first post .......and welcome.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965

Return to Product Reviews