FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Big Big thumbs up Uklockpickers.co.uk

<<

bouncer965

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 am

Big Big thumbs up Uklockpickers.co.uk

Ok i ordered the Majestic set from uklockpickers.co.uk. Went to pick thenm up from the post office today. Now alan did say he would put in a "couple" of tw's and a couple of extra picks from the klom range so i could have a go with them.
Well im gobsmacked and sat here in a wet patch. Heres what the legend sent me below ...........unfucking real......alan your a gentleman and i cant thank you enough........there will be more orders coming your way in the near future buddy .....thanks a million. Off to play :D :D :D :D

lockpicking 012.JPG

lockpicking 012.JPG

lockpicking 012.JPG

Ive had a little play with the kloms and i must say im very impressed so far.....they feel a lot better than the goso's. And the majestics are top notch ....just have to get used to the different feelings of them all.......sorry off to play again :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am

Re: Big Big thumbs up Uklockpickers.co.uk

Suggestion: Polish the hell out of those Majestics. Knock off all the black until you see nothing but shiny steel. They'll work great.

Majestics are a great set - they were my first set of picks!

Ol' HC lost his picking "virginity" with them.

And Alan...well he's double primo good.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:35 am

You hit the big time! I am glad you ordered from him, he is a great guy, and a great member of this site. It's things like that that make his business stand out from the rest, do you think any company here in the U.S. would throw anything extra into your order?? NO WAY. It's the seemingly small things to him to throw extra things in to help somebody out but it's the things like this that make a person like him successful, now he has another good customer like you that will no doublt be back again and again to buy some tools! Have fun. I look forward to some reviews on your picks, and how well you think they work. Have fun.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

bouncer965

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:36 am

HallisChalmers wrote:Suggestion: Polish the hell out of those Majestics. Knock off all the black until you see nothing but shiny steel. They'll work great.

Majestics are a great set - they were my first set of picks!

Ol' HC lost his picking "virginity" with them.

And Alan...well he's double primo good.

Consider it being done :D :D :D :D :D :D

<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Nice one mate! Alan's a top bloke, very generous indeed. :mrgreen:
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words bouncer,hallis,lockpick kid , soloman :D

Pleased you recieved your goodies & your over the moom :D

Looking forward to seeing the vids,

Thanks again fella's :D :D
<<

bouncer965

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 pm

uklockpicker wrote:Thanks for the kind words bouncer,hallis,lockpick kid , soloman :D

Pleased you recieved your goodies & your over the moom :D

Looking forward to seeing the vids,

Thanks again fella's :D :D

Oh there will be videos coming.
Been playing with the bogota rake ......handy little thing. The missus hasnt opens my Era cylinder no problem at all.

Thanks again Alan ..........off picking :D :D

<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Solomon wrote:Nice one mate! Alan's a top bloke, very generous indeed. :mrgreen:

Absolutly. Truely a credit to the forum both as a sponser and member
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Youre right Bounce, I never saw this thread.

He’s done you proud. Think I’ll plug him on my youtube vids.
Damn nice of him. Ya don’t get much of that in todays world.
Bet your having a pick frenzy...

I email him and asked if the American 1100 lock he sells is re-keyable and all I got back was:
Yes mt8! :lol:

Gonna get one and the Yale too.
Might get the majestics as I want a PHatset of picks too.

Yeah, need a review of those Lons. I’m not sure about handles.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Very nice dude! Lots of new toys. :D I'm going to make another order soon too from Alan. I want a full set of majestics....... I'm broke but credit cards arent money huh??? lol In the klom pictures I call the second to last pick from the left "the raper".......
I love that thing.
I have 2 klom sets and I have never seen that last pick from the left. It looks different from the others.....Is it a Klom????
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 pm

HallisChalmers wrote:Suggestion: Polish the hell out of those Majestics. Knock off all the black until you see nothing but shiny steel. They'll work great.

Hallis im still conflicted about polishing picks like that. I have a few majestics (unpolished) I know it's better in a way because you dont have any burs or sharp edges. But with an unpolished pick it seems like I have more "traction" when I'm poking around in there....know what I mean??? can you kinda explain this please? Pros and cons? Also, what do you polish them with? Some very fine sandpaper? I've tried it before but I'm always afraid to take to much off. Sorry if this is offtopic.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 pm

I use fine grit emery cloth.

Polishing is a matter of preference, I suppose. I like doing it to knock off the sharp edges on the sides of the pick blade.

You know how some gunsmiths will do a "melt" job on the slide and frame of a semi auto pistol - to knock off the sharp edges on the receiver that might hang on clothing?

Well, same theory.

It probably doesn't make you a better picker, or make the locks magically open by themselves. But its just something I've grown accustomed to doing.
<<

bouncer965

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:59 am

Riff wrote:Very nice dude! Lots of new toys. :D I'm going to make another order soon too from Alan. I want a full set of majestics....... I'm broke but credit cards arent money huh??? lol In the klom pictures I call the second to last pick from the left "the raper".......
I love that thing.
I have 2 klom sets and I have never seen that last pick from the left. It looks different from the others.....Is it a Klom????

Hey Riff the last pick your asking about is actually marked with Magic Tools on the handle. Its very rigid compared to the Kloms. The handle is made of very hard plastic but its actually very effective on the Iseo that i picked on video because its bitting was a bitch to get it open.

The majestics feel sweet. I been playing with the bogota and like it lots. Its great having more to choose from. And with all the tw's im not so limited to having a single position.

Great stuff.

<<

uklockpicker

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks again fella's :) Im looking at getting a link or code for discount keypicking members,
in the mean time - p.m me when you make an order and ill see what i can do for you ;)

Oh PHatDriver sorry about the short responce but somtimes i get loads and loads of e-mails and when uve just done a night shift ! i somtimes rush throught them. :oops: think you got the info you wanted and super fast responce :P
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 am

uklockpicker wrote:Thanks again fella's :) Im looking at getting a link or code for discount keypicking members,
in the mean time - p.m me when you make an order and ill see what i can do for you ;)

Oh PHatDriver sorry about the short responce but somtimes i get loads and loads of e-mails and when uve just done a night shift ! i somtimes rush throught them. :oops: think you got the info you wanted and super fast responce :P

Thats kool brv, I understand.Wasnt expecting a breakdown or anything!
That’s all I asked anyway.
Just that I was looking at ya email and was wondering where ya answer was.
Took me awhile, then I smiled.

I’ll give ya a PM then, when I want me locks.

Do ya sell any other pin types, other than spools?
Should I be asking that here?
Next

Return to Product Reviews