FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A review of a supply company

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 pm

A review of a supply company

I am just starting out and when I need something I usually get a small quantity, I want the shipping to be cheap and I want the product at my house in 3 to 4 days max. I know there are alot of companies out there to get parts from but I have found one that may not always be the cheapest but offers any quantity I want, gives discounts on products based on how many I order and has fast service. This company is Mr. Lock, http://www.mrlock.com I buy some keys here 10 at a time and still get a good enough deal on them that I can still make money on the resale. Since I am small and on a limited budget I order on demand when I need something. A person needed a Subaru key the other day and looked everywhere to get one duplicated, nobody had one in stock, I ordered 10 and sold one to them for a good profit! I just wanted to let everyone know about these guys if they didn't know about them already, if you need a few keys, these guys may have what you want and a decent price as well!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:16 am

Re: A review of a supply company

I've bought several items from them (pins, security screws, retaining plates, etc.) when refurbishing some old American 1105 & 5200 padlocks. Nice guys, always had parts in stock.
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 pm

wow..looked a little pricey but sounds like good service...lockpickkidd...i know you have an hlflake account...you can buy single keys and they are dirt cheap..they also dont jack you on the shipping...I think i told you the other day i was replacing an ignition on a 99 ford taurus and they wanted $80 something from my west coast dist. and hl flake had it for 20 something and overnighted it for $10...of course the cost...and the savings was passed on to customer..Ive been starting to use flake more than r&h and local dist.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 am

I don't know why I didn't go there! I look around at Flake all the time, I will use it next time and see what my cost is there.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Product Reviews