FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I got my locks today!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 pm

I got my locks today!

I recieved my locks from the Netherlands from, L0ckp1cker, an Abus 65/40 and a Viro, these two locks yet to be picked, I just recieved them and worked on them for 15 minutes, but I have a feeling they are not going to be open any time soon. Thanks L0ckp1cker and I really am sorry about the confusion. I would recomend anybody to trade with this guy he has high quality hard to pick locks!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

l0ckp1cker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: I got my locks today!

Well, that still took a long time before they reached you, but I'm glad they arrived safely ;)
I'm sorry about the confusion as well, but hey, it's ok now ;)

Take care,

Mark
Started picking on 23 Feb 2009. Current Stats: Picked 164 different locks so far.
Latest Victory: ABUS EC75/50
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

you might want to send me some of those Dutch magical picks, we can't buy them here, my HPC's are having a hard time with these locks, I still haven't popped that Abus yet, I have done a few before, but this one you sent me, it only likes it's keys!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

l0ckp1cker

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:40 am

It took me quite some time as well, but once you know how to pick it it's only a few seconds ;)
Started picking on 23 Feb 2009. Current Stats: Picked 164 different locks so far.
Latest Victory: ABUS EC75/50
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 am

Abus locks are really nice. I have a couple of abus rim cylinders, and they're very fun to pick. Only picked one abus padlock though, which was when a friend of mine lost the key for the one on his shed ages ago. It was surprisingly easy, literally popped open in a few seconds. The keyway didn't give me any trouble at all, and yes, I use slimlines, however everything I've opened with those I also managed to open with the jackknife (which has regular sized picks in it) so I'm certain you'll have it cracked in no time. 8-)

As for the one I had such good fortune with, I forgot to take it home with me, and by the time I got around to asking about it again he'd lost it. However, thanks to my awesome memory (well, ok... the search function on lp101 cos I mentioned it on there before :P), I can tell you it was a 55/40. I don't know the difference between them, but whatever it is, the keyway is bound to be the same profile so you shouldn't have much bother with it. Like lockpicker said, once you figure out its quirks and get it open the first time, you'll get it very quickly every time after that just like any other lock. Keep it up!
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 am

Goddamn spammers. Anyway, since this thread is revived, any luck with those locks yet kid? I had a 65/40 with a real horrible bitting and yeah, they're tough.

:mrgreen:
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 am

I give up on it a while ago, I still work on it. Once I get it I will be fine, this thing is tough, I can't get anything to set, but just like everything else I have picked, I will get it. I may just go out to my tool locker and play with it today.

Return to Good And Bad Traders