FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Deal with Bezza Gone Bad

<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Deal with Bezza Gone Bad

It’s been almost 2 months (June 8th) since I sent him out his items in a trade. He received the items I sent him in a week and I have not seen anything. Communication was great at first but after the first month went by I got suspicious. He said he sent the package but I never saw any evidence of it. After the first month went by with no lock he said he would send another lock. I offered to pay for the shipping if he provided tracking or evidence it was sent this time. I haven't heard anything from him in weeks accept that he thinks the lock was sent(July 11th). No lock and no sign or evidence that it was ever sent. I know he has visited here and read several of my PM's with no reply. I even told him that if he can’t produce the lock that was promised in our trade that it was fine. Just to pay me for the shipping on the items I sent him overseas (Key profile gauge, Peterson Pick gun tips, S&G Digital safe lock) and consider the items I sent him a gift or donation. I have traded purchased and sold lock picking related items with hundreds of people all over the world and never had a problem.
<<

ChemicalRobot

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: Deal with Bezza Gone Bad

I've traded with bezza plenty of times without issue. It sounds like your stuff is probably just taking a really long time. Remember, these things happen sometimes, and international shipping times can be iffy. Once I traded with someone in the UK and it took about 4 and a half months to get to me. You say he shipped on the 11th? That's not even a month ago.
Howdy!
<<

thelockoutguys

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:01 pm

Always use tracking or have evidence you sent something. That way theres no hard feelings.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 pm

thelockoutguys wrote:Always use tracking or have evidence you sent something. That way theres no hard feelings.

Tracking Over seas isn't always available. I'm sure I have a package still floating around in customs with an eager buyer waiting to receive it. It happens. I truly hope you get your package cool-arrow.
<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:45 am

ChemicalRobot wrote:I've traded with bezza plenty of times without issue. It sounds like your stuff is probably just taking a really long time. Remember, these things happen sometimes, and international shipping times can be iffy. Once I traded with someone in the UK and it took about 4 and a half months to get to me. You say he shipped on the 11th? That's not even a month ago.

He said he shipped it June 8th. I have PM'd him several times regarding the status with no response. On the 2nd attempt (July 11th) he supposedly shipped me a lock. I asked for tracking and offered to pay shipping for tracking when the first shipment was supposedly lost. He never actually said he shipped me a 2nd lock. I PM'd him and he said he thinks his mom had sent it out for him and that was the last time I heard from him on (July 11th). I have traded and shipped lots of items overseas with no problems. I also use to live in the UK and always shipped items home to the US. I also worked in customs and for UPS years ago so I am familiar with the postal systems available. I know that shipping does not take 4 months from anywhere in the world. I understand packages get lost but what I don't understand is why I haven't received any type of response when he has read my PM's and been to the site recently , and why I never received any type of tracking or deliver confirmation when I told him I would even pay for it. Tracking is always available if you ship it with a reputable company DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc. I will wait it out as I am not going anywhere anytime soon and hope it all gets resolved and will give him the benefit of the doubt that he is on holiday or something.
<<

ChemicalRobot

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 am

I know that shipping does not take 4 months from anywhere in the world.
I just told you that I've had a package take over 4 months, so how do you explain that? I had given up hope of it showing up and then was later surprised to find it in my PO box.
Howdy!
<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 am

ChemicalRobot wrote:
I know that shipping does not take 4 months from anywhere in the world.
I just told you that I've had a package take over 4 months, so how do you explain that? I had given up hope of it showing up and then was later surprised to find it in my PO box.

I would by hype if I went to the mail box one day and bam theirs my Lock. It would be like an early Christmas.
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 am

Regardless of the back and forth pissing match about shipping times, why would someone just not answer PM's? You can tell when someone has read them since it moves from "Outbox" to "Sent Messages".
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.
<<

mister sour

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

chris wrote:Regardless of the back and forth pissing match about shipping times, why would someone just not answer PM's? You can tell when someone has read them since it moves from "Outbox" to "Sent Messages".

I didn't know that...
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 am

Let me step in and get with Bezza. Everybody cool it and let me find out what is going on.

HC
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

I've personally traded with bezza twice. It did take a little while to get items from Australia but I eventually received his packages.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah, I've traded successfully with him too... but many times I've heard of people having items take a very long time getting hung up in customs or floating back and forth on various boats or something... It could be the shit is just stuck somewhere. I'd be inclined to believe him if he said he sent it, as he's generally an honest guy. But one never knows, there have been others who were good traders before who suddenly flaked too. IDK man. It does kinda bug me that he's obviously reading the PMs and not responding though. I'll say something to him too.
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I have traded with Bezza, it did take a long time to ship, but I trusted him and he communicated with me till the day the package arrived. Sometimes something happens in someones life and some things have to go to the back burner, I am pretty sure he's honest, something must have happened. Hope it all works out for ya.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.

Return to Good And Bad Traders