FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lily Water Locks- sale # 1- [x Finished x]

<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 am

Lily Water Locks- sale # 1- [x Finished x]

After a intense hunt with a lot of help from my friends here (who now think I am crazy for wanting locks so badly, haha) I am pleased to report:

I found the whole Collection!

Here is a family Photo:

For more detailed information and photos on each of these locks please see my thread in the "This old (or unusual) Lock" section of the forum -- Here: http://keypicking.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=9054

In my hunt for these locks I was told on several occasions that these locks are not in production and new ones are not being made. That means once they are bought up from the marketplace, that is it. I am continuing to make calls to find as many as I can, but I have no clue how many are floating around.

Now that my collection is complete, I have some to sell. There has been a lot of interest for these locks and I currently don't have many to go around.

*I will give first priority to anyone to anyone who wants to buy the whole set/family. (I only have 2 complete sets available).
-$150 for the lock set + shipping ( I will calculate the shipping cost based on your location). I will give everyone 5 days to see this thread and see if they would want a full set. First come, first served.

If no one wants a full set then I will sell locks individually. So please put in a request of which size you would be interested in. If someone buys the sets and your request can't be filled~ not all is lost. I will post any individual locks that I happen to have left over or any new arrivals that I may track down in my continuing search.

I know some of you guys already put in requests, but now that you see the different kinds could you please put in your requests again and choose your preferred size.

At this point the prices are as follows:

10 pin 33mm: $30 USD

10 pin 40MM: $35 USD

12 pin 45mm (double barrel w/push mechanism-- see previous thread mentioned): $45 USD

12 Pin 57 mm (Thick body and Shackle, 540 grams): $65 USD

Shipping charges will be calculated based on how many locks you order and your location.

I will be happy to answer questions and post more pictures if requested.

EDIT: More photos:

Imagec

Last edited by Marduk28 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:13 am

Re: *Lily Water Buddhist Locks* (multiple sizes/sets)

1 full set has been sold!!

***Only 1 full set left! ***

Several individual locks have also been sold.

Here are all the individual locks I have left in stock:

1x 10 pin 40mm

1x 12 pin 45mm (Double barrel/push)

2x 12 pin 57mm (Heavy Duty)

1x 12 pin 57mm (Heavy Duty)

**priority will be given to those ordering more than 1 lock**

FYI: If you also want to add a Cruciform Tubular cam lock to your order, they are $15-- *with no additional shipping*

PHOTO:

Last edited by Marduk28 on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Re: *Lily Water Buddhist Locks* (multiple sizes/sets)

**The second full set has been sold**

**All individual locks have been ordered/reserved**

If for some reason someone cancels their order - I will make a post letting people know what is available.

----
For any of you who didn't get a chance to get one, please still let me know if you still have interest. I cannot guarantee what sizes I can find though. Just let me know by PM/or forum post if you have a general interest in buying. If for some reason there is a style you DO NOT want you can let me know too.

I will stay in touch and let you guys know when I have more in stock!

Thanks for all your orders guys! I will ship them out soon and send you PM's when I do! :razz:
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: *Lily Water Locks* (Sold Out) -Making interest list-

Hey Marduk28... how about posting the pictures of the hidden shackle version of this lock!

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Marduk28

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: *Lily Water Locks* (Sold Out) -More on the way-

Here are a few photos of the new find!

A hidden shackle version of the Lily Water padlock! These were sitting on the shelf for 8 years, but work perfectly!

Notice the recessed core:

It pops out when unlocked:

Was able to pick open the one from my collection! Like all Lily Waters it was a fun pick!

I also found a few more of the other styles.

When I get home I will update this post to show what I have in stock. Anyone who missed the first sale will have a chance to buy one or multiple locks! (My luggage is currently very heavy with all the brass I am carrying!)

Stay tuned guys!

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade