FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WolfSpring's Locks For Sale

<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:20 pm

WolfSpring's Locks For Sale

I've got some locks for sale along with my 5200s message me if interested. I do US USPS flat rate shipping $5.80 for the small box so if you buy more you only pay for the box it will fit in. I do all transactions through paypal.

Kaba 8 Dimple lock - $25 comes with two keys.

Sargent cores, I have a bunch of these not sure if they are keyed different or not, no keys at all $5 each or 5 for $25 shipped.

Tubular cam locks(I think cam) these are all keyed the same I have a few each comes with one key - $6

American 5200s - there is another post for these, I have some cut shackles no keys, some keys, some with keys and no shackles - $4 for the cut shackle no key, $5 for cut with key and $7 for the full lock with shackle and key. -

I have two S&G 8077 padlocks with black dials as well will get pictures up after the battery charges for the camera, both are default combos, I don't have keys for them to change the combo. I do have one somewhere if I find it I can set the combo and if I find it I also have a brand NIB one with key. Asking 35 for each of the two.

I also have a medeco switch lock, a quickset titan without a key, a 6 pin medeco without a key some master DG padlocks both cut and not cut shackles no keys I don't know what I want for these yet that's why they are not posted if you know what they are worth and/or would like to make an offer let me know. I also have a lot of random low end stuff and parts. I have pins and parts for master and american padlocks, pins for russwin locks padlock shells form american and master and a lot of random keys and key blanks.
Last edited by WolfSpring on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
http://www.youtube.com/wolfspring

What you call intelligence, I call common sense.
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: WolfSpring's Locks For Sale

Holy American orgy! lol

Also like the DUO :)

Good to see ya!
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

klafaille

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi there!

Just as a heads up, I picked up a new in box Emhart on eBay about two weeks ago with 4 keys, tag, but no rings or pamphlet for $40 shipped. I don't know what the current going price is for them, but maybe that will help you with your sale.

That's a great deal on the 5200's. Good luck!

Keith
<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Was it interlocking pins and was it a blockout style, wow that's a good deal if it was interlocking pins and an amazing deal if it is was a lockout.

<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Just bought 10 each of two different Emhart key blanks (interlocking pin type) on eBay. Hopefully one of the two types fit the lock without a key. :-) If not, another Emhart without keys will show up some day.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:01 pm

klafaille wrote:Hi there!

Just as a heads up, I picked up a new in box Emhart on eBay about two weeks ago with 4 keys, tag, but no rings or pamphlet for $40 shipped. I don't know what the current going price is for them, but maybe that will help you with your sale.

That's a great deal on the 5200's. Good luck!

Keith

That was a helluva deal! Very cheap!
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001
<<

klafaille

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:08 am

WolfSpring wrote:Was it interlocking pins and was it a blockout style, wow that's a good deal if it was interlocking pins and an amazing deal if it is was a lockout.

Interlocking pins yes, blockout no.

K
<<

Sublimis

Familiar Face

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Pm Sent...
<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Everyone who as messaged me I apologize for not getting back to you my message box was full and I've got a lot of people asking about one lock in particular so I am trying to come up with an accurate price so that I don't sell myself short and I don't rip off a fellow picker. I have been very busy this week with work, and I am trying to prep my house to go on the market, I will get back to you guys soon. As far as the Americans I talked with the post office and we bought some small envelopes, they should cost 2-3 bucks US shipping so I can mail one to you at a cheaper shipping. Also I am open to reasonable, I say reasonable :smile: , deals as well, make me an offer, I won't be offended and the worst I'll say is no in a polite manner. Most of the locks I sold already were people saying, "Hey wolf I'll give you $X for these two locks" and I said Hell Yeah and even through in the shipping and some cut americans.

<<

nsquidc

Familiar Face

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 am

Not sure if this is still active, but PM sent. Hope thing lighten up for you a bit WolfSpring.
<<

j-j-80

Post Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:59 pm

I woulld like to buy the sergent cores and one american lock withoutnkey I live in england can you tell me how much it would cost
<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 10, 2014 10:19 am

So sorry to everyone who has been messaging me the last few months has been hectic, as of right now I have NO locks in my house minus the ones being used. I have moved all of my stuff and will not be reunited with them until I reach my destination and even then we are looking at mid June. Work did some crazy stuff plus with me getting a house ready to put on the market for sale. Again I am sorry, but the house and family was the priority. I will update this when I get there and try to respond to the umpteen PMs I got from people. Again sorry.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade