FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Riyame's lock sale Updated March 1 Best locks added

<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Riyame's lock sale Updated March 1 Best locks added

I will ship world wide but from Canada it can be quite expensive for tracked to ship over seas. There is possibly a slower but cheaper option. I could ship your order to a friend in the USA with stuff for him who can then ship it to you. All you would have to pay is shipping from him to you plus $5.

High security shrouded mortise locks NEW IN BOX. These use a scarce 5C core and special long blanks. Included is a 7 pin E keyway core and 2 keys stamped from the factory "US GOVT DO NOT DUPLICATE"
I will pin them to what you want, or randomly if you have no preference. I have 8 available at the moment. $60 each.

Best SAFETY FIRST logo padlocks. These use a throw member that I am short on so 12 will be for sale. They are previously used but in good condition. Included will be a 7 pin C keyway core with 3 keys cut to your specs. Op, master and control, or control and 2 operating. $25 each.
I will be selling padlocks later that require no throw members for a bit cheaper at a later date.

Fichet 450 door lock. This one is new with 3 keys and card, but the card is cracked. It has a cylinder on both sides as well as the deadbolt. It is HEAVY. $150

Cobra puck lock with 2 keys and box. This puck lock accepts any T-handle cylinder. Currently has a restricted profile tubular cylinder. $40

Abloy 656 padlock. This is the one the US military uses and all keys are stamped so. This one has the box and 9 keys. They usually only have 2-3. $150

Corbin mortise cylinders. 2 pairs of 2 locks. The locks in the pairs are keyed alike but the 2 pairs are keyed different. $25 per pair. 1 pair sold, 1 remaining

3 Master 6121 padlocks. They are keyed alike and include 1 key each. The outer plastic is cracked. $8 each.

Medeco SFIC padlock with Keymark SFIC core. Includes and operating and control key. The keys are marked SAMPLE so this likely came from a salesman kit and was put into use. $70

Kaba Mas X-07 factory display lock. Includes an informational VHS tape and a change key. Works perfectly. $150

Small Vanlock padlock with 1 key. Both are new. $50

Scorpion CX-5 mortise/rim cylinder in box. This lock is 0-bitted and includes 2 blank keys. $40

2 Marks mortise cylinders. NIB 0-bitted with 1 blank key each. $40 each

The biggest corbin padlock you have probably ever seen. Possibly a Master Ring padlock. Includes 1 key. Needs a bit of jiggling to work. $60

Abloy Disklock thumbturn deadbolt with the box (not pictured). Includes the expanding bolt with ball bearings that push out when the bolt is extended and a TOOL sticker. $70 SOLD
Trioving oval cylinder. No keys. $15 SOLD
Emhart cam lock. 2 keys. Slightly tarnished from storage. $25 SOLD
Concept Plus 10 pin mortise cylinder in box. 5 pins in the top and 5 more in the side. Box is a bit worse for wear. $40 SOLD
Old Abloy padlock with 1 key. $40 SOLD
Kaba Mas X-07 lock mounted to a plywood stand. No change key but they can be bought from ebay. Lock works. $50. SOLD
S&G 826A padlock with 1 operating and 1 control key. Salvaged from a US naval ship before it was scrapped. $90 SOLD
Ingersoll padlock with no keys. It was picked open. If you want to remove the shackle to take lock apart you will have to pull out or drill out a small pin that can be seen through a second drain hole. $20
SOLD
EVVA DPS padlock with box and 1 key. $50 SOLD
Bramah deadlock in box. Includes 2 keys and all the bits, bobs and paperwork shown. There is a lock on 1 side. $100 SOLD
Sclage Everest Primus LFIC. Includes 1 operating key and 3 blanks. $40 Sold
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Re: Riyame's lock sale V1

I'll take that old brass abloy and the trioving cylinder
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 pm

List updated and added a FICHET lock.

<<

the picker

Familiar Face

Post Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 pm

pm sent on the emhart
<<

macgng

Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...
Contributor / I Fought Tooth and Nail to Acquire BO...

Post Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:50 am

PM sent on:
EVVA DPS padlock with box and 1 key. $50
Concept Plus 10 pin mortise cylinder in box. $40
Nibbler: The poop-eradication is but one aspect of your importance.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:46 am

A quick note on the lack of a change key for the second KABA MAS X-07 - a paper clip will work. ;-)
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

plugspin

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 am

PM sent on Abloy deadbolt & the $50 X-07.
<<

Riyame

Post Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm

List updated.

Should be several best locks going up for sale in the next week or 2. All will include a freshly pinned core and at least 1 operating and 1 control key. Custom bitings can be arranged.

<<

Riyame

Post Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Re: Riyame's lock sale Updated March 1 Best locks added

Updated today

<<

golgo13

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Hi Riyame, i was wondering how much the shipping would rougly cost to send down under (Australia) for the Abloy 656
Last edited by golgo13 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Riyame

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:02 pm

golgo13 wrote:Hi Riyame, i was wondering how much the shipping would rougly cost to send down under (Australia)

That would depend on how much you order and how fast you want it. If its under 4 lbs I could send it to my friend in the USA and he could send it to you in a small flat rate box and that would probably be half the cost and have tracking on it. That would probably be $30-35.

If I sent it cheapest parcel post from Canada it would be cheaper still but no tracking. Last time I sent a package to Australia that way it took 78 days to arrive. If I sent it fully tacked and to you in 2 weeks or less it would probably be $60-80 for a couple locks. Like the Aussie post, Canada post is not cheap :(

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade