FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WT(buy/borrow) Diebold 177

<<

LockManipulator

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 pm

WT(buy/borrow) Diebold 177

I'm looking to buy a Diebold 177. I'll offer $40 shipped or if you want, since i'm using it to add to my book, I'll pay for shipping to me, practice with it, pay for shipping back, and give you a free copy of the book!
<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: WT(buy/borrow) Diebold 177

Daggers wrote:I'm looking to buy a Diebold 177. I'll offer $40 shipped or if you want, since i'm using it to add to my book, I'll pay for shipping to me, practice with it, pay for shipping back, and give you a free copy of the book!

I think TorontoSafeCracker had some for sale, he mentioned it in chat. I'm not sure if he has pulled them yet, it was an upcoming job.

hth,
Squelchtone
<<

LockManipulator

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:02 pm

yeah we talked for bit. I'm not too sure of what's going on right now though. I'm still open to other offers! I'm trying to get one ASAP
<<

torontosafecracker

Familiar Face

Post Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:57 pm

I had 2,
sent them to a member,
I can get more. When I do, I will send you them so you can copy them for your book, and send them back , no charge.

Not sure when I'll be back at that clients again. He hasn't called me in a while.

TSC

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade