FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Looking to trade for a dimple lock

<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 am

Looking to trade for a dimple lock

After picking my first tubular the other day I thought it's about time I started to learn how to pick dimples.

I gotta a bunch of padlocks/mortices/KIK cylinders and maybe even a few picks for trade. If anyone's interested, send me a PM!
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.
<<

shadowlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:01 am

Re: Looking to trade for a dimple lock

I Have a dimple lock with a key, but if you're just starting out like me, I'm not sure if this is the lock for you. Check it out and let me know. DOM IX dimple lock. It's an older lock that used to on a jail cell door. works perfectly. Too advanced for me. I need more of a beginner lock
<<

rerun12

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Looking to trade for a dimple lock

Bumping this thread because some bad luck fell upon my last trading partner, so I am still in search.

shadow: if you're still interested in a trade for that DOM let me know, I have a ton of beginner/intermediate locks I'd be willing to trade for that.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade