FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Stuff for sale

<<

gibson

Familiar Face

Post Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Stuff for sale

I have for sale the following items, either in new or very good condition. I am not set up for PayPal or credit cards, so payment would have to be either a money order or check (gulp!). Please PM me for details or questions, Thanks, Bob.

1) Locks, Safes, and Security. Non-government version, no CD. $150.OO USD
2) HPC Electric pickgun, very gently used $100.00 USD
3) HPC Cylinder eater, with Medeco cylinder guide and carbide drill bit, new. $190.00 USD
4)HPC Knob remover, new. $150.00 USD

Prices above include shipping to anywhere in US.
<<

Alera

Familiar Face

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:09 am

Re: Stuff for sale

What's the model on the Pick Gun? I don't mean to sound rude, but I could buy a snap gun from Sparrows that works just fine for 70.00 including the pick ends. What makes yours worth $100.00?
'Go Analog Baby, You're So Post-Modern'
<<

gibson

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 am

it's an HPC electric pickgun
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 am

You are thinking manual pick gun alera he's selling a electrified battery operated one :mrgreen:
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:14 am

Don't they make three types of "LLS" one for public, locksmiths and the highest level the Government issue.?
How much would you sell the medeco drill guide and bit for, as I already own the cylinder eater?

Thanks
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:18 am

I forgot to ask the most important question...........So have you found a way to pick or bypass the medeco?
Please tell.
<<

gibson

Familiar Face

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:29 am

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys, ut I don't have a computer at the moment and have to use the one at my library. Alera - the pickgun in question is an older model EPG from HPC. This one uses a rechargeable battery. True, it won't open anything your manual pickgun won't, or for that matter,
a basic pickset, like Kickstart from Sparrows, or as quietly as one of Rai's snappers. What they're used for, for instance, would be when you have a number of cylinders to open, like when doing an eviction or a seizure for Taxation and finance (in NYC, the Marshal's office might be doing 8-10 evictions a day and they can't afford to stand around waiting to be dazzled by your picking skills). Jharveee - No, I haven't learned to pick open Medecos. I have gotten up to three chambers and have stalled. Anyway, I am getting rid of my locksmithing stuff due to health reasons and am cutting back on road calls. I would prefer to sell the Cylinder Eater as a set, and not have to break it up.
Also, the Locks, Safes, and Security is the locksmith version.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade